1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It is official, Harden the laziest guard at NBA

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by landryfans, Nov 19, 2013.

1. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Who cares?

I care more about his TS%, his points, assists, rebounds, TOs, his health, our win-loss record.

I don't want him to get too tired so early in the season. Didn't Morey express concern about the heavy minutes of starters? I'm sure he's told the coaches to expand the rotation.

2. BamBam

BamBam Member

[​IMG]

I'm no foot doctor, but that looks painful...:eek:

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

Keep in mind Lebron is at 3.1

In fact there seems to be a very strong correlation between minutes played and this stat.

4. Captain Hook

Captain Hook Member

I think these numbers are misleading because the way Harden tries to leak out on fastbreaks....

5. yummyhawtsauce

lol despite the trollish intro, the info is actually interesting. he does seem like a low energy guy. he never cuts either and usually stands around.

6. yummyhawtsauce

WHOA THATS SUPER GROSS. He needs some special shoes man. It looks like the front of his toes mash against the front of his shoe. I had tha tproblem for my kobes because it was a little too big for my feet, so whe nI drive and stop, my foot slides forward and my toes get mashed to the front...bu tno where nearly as bad as Hardens...fking hobbit

Yeah he will DEF have problems later on if he doesn't manage this early in his career...

7. torocan

torocan Member

Personally I think the distance data is skewed because Harden has been playing on injured feet.

I'd be interested to see what it looks like mid-season though...

8. Patience

Patience Member

Not sure if serious. I mean I love Vernon Maxwell for his role in the first championship and all, but you said it with "never consistent". Let's not allow nostalgia to cloud reality. There was a reason why we traded for Clyde Drexler in 1995. And when you say "always showed up for games that matter", I assume you are intentionally ignoring the fact that he walked out on the team after game 1 of the 1995 playoffs?

Harden definitely needs to improve on defense, but he is already 5x the offensive player that Maxwell ever was. Maxwell was never an all star in his entire career.

9. dragonz

dragonz Member

all I can say is,

Harden likes to hang with the big boys...

10. wfeebs

wfeebs Member

Cleverly disguised trade Harden for Patty Mills thread

11. Aleron

Aleron Member

At least they're not as warped as these....

[​IMG]

12. FTW Rockets FTW

Not surprised. He carries a lot of extra fat in his paunch.

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Member

[​IMG]

14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Member

We should trade him for Patty Mills then if this measurement tracking means S$%#.

15. Grinds

Grinds Member

Everyone using the injury excuse might be fooling themselves. Harden showed us all last season he plays lazy on defense. Was he injured then too? I also don't like the fact he's blown off McHale when plays are called. James just seems selfish. Lazy defense by your best player is a horrible example for the rest of the team and shows a lack of leadership.

16. Aleron

Aleron Member

he played decent defense in the preseason (where half assing is usually at its peak) and solid d til his feet first got hurt against utah, then it all went to the ****ter.

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Oh look. One of these threads again. Cool.

18. BamBam

BamBam Member

[​IMG]

19. Grinds

Grinds Member

I hope it's injury. Wonder what the recovery time would be if he just sat until healthy.

20. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

Mad Max was a monster defender but he was actually lazy on offense. Always settling for the three.