1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Sixers 11/13/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Did I say that he did? Did he give up baskets to players other than Anderson? I responded to the original poster that said 34/12 negates 36 points but conveniently left out the 8 turnovers.

2. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

LMFAO what horrible logic. Spoken like a true LOF. :rolleyes:

3. hardenisaboss

hardenisaboss Member

lolol

4. figment

figment Member

He doesn't even know what he's arguing, I'm just going to assume he registered to stir the pot based on his posts.

5. Linobili

Linobili Rookie

Good point. Reach should go to LOH.net for responses to his iiking

6. roxfan4life00

roxfan4life00 Member

I watched the whole game. The Rockets made mistakes the whole game but there is no reason Anderson should have scored that many points if our guards could play defense. MCW is their best wing player!!:mad::mad::mad:

7. New

Garcia is like Delfino. The minute he puts the ball on the floor, you know something bad will happen. (Their 3pt and defense effort is usually more than decent, though).

8. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

Sad but true...

9. windwave

windwave Member

O please shut up, nobody is blaming Lin solely on the loss. Everyone on the team gets equal blame and even the coach. Stop being so sensitive.
    I'm sure the whole team will improve on the mistakes tonight and improve on it so just give it a rest.

10. lfw

lfw Rookie

Put Brewer on Anderson for a couple of minutes to try and cool him off a little. The guy was comfortable all night, got hot, and started making tough shots. I give him credit though for having a great game on his former team.

11. howo13579

howo13579 Member

too lazy to go through all pages to fine your posts. Here's the hypothetical comparison between fouling and letting them shoot 3.

3 point: Philly was 44% tonight. Other 56% missed they'd get 43% of offensive rebound and there would still be about 8 seconds left. Assuming They'd get another 44% of chance again. Overall Houston had 45% of chance of winning.

Fouling: Philly would have 76.5% chance making one and intentionally miss one. They had 42% chance making shot after 43% chance getting rebound of the miss. Of the remaining 23.5% time they missed both free throws, they'd get 43% chance of rebound and 44% chance of 3 point shots after the rebound. Overall Houston would have 83% chance of winning.

There I give you the numbers. Now what is your situational basketball?

12. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

The fact a scrub like him can go off on you'r defense makes you'r argument even worse.

13. Grigori

Grigori Member

If the NBA tracked screen-against-to-screen-for stat, Lin and Beverley would have been #1 and #2 by a landslide with Lowry being a distant 3rd.

14. conquistador#11

garcia can guard durant but wouldn't be able to guard anderson?:confused:
    it should have been lin and garcia starting or just have kept lin on the bench for his 30 plus minutes.

Reminds me of when scola was asked to play center against Minnesota's nikola zangief. then after the game, he questioned we didn't get rebounds. =/

bad situational coaching and substitutions.

15. Linobili

Linobili Rookie

Wroten will never produce that statline vs other starting PGs.

16. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

The post I was replying to brought Harden up so I responded. Have some context.

17. meteor0love

meteor0love Member

Agreed, Like seriously. Also he's playbook is so predictable - hand Dhoward the ball.

18. Remii

Remii Member

I blame them too.. And Bev as well. But you know how it is... When Harden plays everybody blames him and no one else regardless of his offense so Lin and his 8 turnovers and getting lite up for 36 points gets the honors this time... But I put the blame more on Howard than anyone else but that's just me...

19. lfw

lfw Rookie

If Lin can guard a 6' 6" guy who outweighs him for an entire game, do you know what he'll be? A shooting guard. lol

20. justbuckets

justbuckets Member

Is mchale a lakers fan?