1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] AMC's The Walking Dead Season 4

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Indaface

Indaface Member

This is a comic spoiler about what could happen to Carol now that she's on her own.

I'm thinking she runs into the Governor (gets trapped) and gets Tyresse'd when the governor makes his return to the Prison.

2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

No he ended up getting away, nabbing Andrea just before she yelled to Rick who was standing in the watchtower, holding her hostage in the "torture chamber", and leaving Milton for dead after stabbing him to go ahead and finish her off.

Then he proceeded to kill his followers after attacking the prison and just took off with Mexican guy (can't remember his name) and twisty haired Black dude (his neither).

Basically he's still out there somewhere till the producers decide to pull him out of their back pockets.

3. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

The whole Carol thing was pretty silly, at this point she was the most sensible of the group. I'd be shocked if we see the last of her. The 2 new characters that were killed off right away reminded me of the couple from season 2 of Lost but off'd much quicker.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

IMDB shows her being in upcoming episodes this season

5. New Generation

I don't see many complaints coming about this episode......hopefully.

6. RocketsRed14

RocketsRed14 Member

]whoa, didn't think they'd bring back the governor this early

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Good episode.
    I've come to the conclusion, as long as there are zombies attacking and the actors don't have to talk.... It's an entertaining show. (no bad acting and cheesiness)

8. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

Really enjoyed this one. Nice turnaround from last week.

9. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

oh no the silly governor is back

10. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

:( Yeah this season had been going fairly well without him. Why was he just standing outside of the gate? I hope he is actually going to do something rather than just stalk around the outskirts of the prison. If so he needs a spyglass of some sort.

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Bringing the governor back doesn't do anything for me. Recycling him for another run of episodes seems lazy, but I'll keep an open mind.

12. New Generation

Pretty sure he's the cause of the giant hordes at the fences

13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

They are sort of following the comic book storyline with the Governor. Not going to spoil too much, but I'll just say if they stay somewhat true, the Governors stay in this season will be short lived but will impact the direction of the show from that point on. Not sure if the show has the guts to do what the comic does, but if it does it will be pretty controversial... or not very easy for some audiences to swallow.

I do agree though that he really doesn't really do anything for me. I unfortunately think the writers are going to use him as the plot device to move things where they want to go. Keeping him alive is way too convenient for the writers.

14. mario_v

mario_v Member

Agreed, if they stay true to the comic, it will be pretty epic. But I'm sure we will end up being dissapointed as usual..

15. OldfanofTmac

OldfanofTmac Member

QFT. I was hoping they'd kill him off in the Season 3 finale.

16. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Agreed. Didn't like seeing him back

17. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

God, the Govenor storyline is so tired. They already spent a whole boring ass season of him giving his menacing look to the camera. Kill him off already.

18. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I don't know that I agree.

I assume you are talking about him cutting Tyreese's head off since he already did the attack on the prison last season. I don't know how that will work out because unless he's built up another army, he won't have the leverage to not just get shot.

19. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I'm excited.

Now that he doesn't have an entire town to put up a facade for. No he can cause some real trouble and drama within the prison.

We just had an entire season dedicated to the Governor and his clan, I doubt they spend more than three episodes on him and his ultimate intentions/outcome.

This eepisode brought its own excitement as well. Really enjoyed the action.

20. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

This episode was one of the most tense hours of tv I've ever watched. I thought there was a chance they might surprise us and kill Hershel off.