1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 11/9/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I blame the refs for that... you can't touch Chris Paul

2. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

I told u people when Harden is off the floor Lin needs to shoot more 3's they knew he would drive the ball so they clogged the lanes.

3. Linobili

Linobili Rookie

if haters want to blame Lin each game, they should petition for him to start. else shut up. it's pathetic

4. Oscarzero

Oscarzero Member

Sometimes Lin drives into the paint and found that his teammates didnt show up. Sometimes it is his bad control that turns the ball over.

5. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Remember people wanted to trade parson cuz casspi and his early success?lol

6. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

That's not what the rockets had to pay so why pay it

7. wolf8grandma

wolf8grandma Rookie

Casspi needs to pass the ball more when he drives to the rim

8. boiler

boiler Member

Well you need to tell Lin that. I can't shoot 3s for him while typing on a keyboard.

9. TheLastPope

TheLastPope Member

game was lost at the start of the 4Q

down only 2 and had the worst lineup ive ever seen, no playmakers for a good 4 min.

this one is on Mchale

10. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

The Lakers game was more of a team loss but even though he royally screwed us tonight I blame Mchale.

11. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Tonight it was mostly due to his bad decision making. Lin was due for a bad one we can chalk it up to that.He was playing well prior to that. Lowry will be coming to town so he and Bev need to be ready.

12. bbsuser

bbsuser Member

I was thinking the same thing. The team chemistry looked bad for the last 3 games. My guess is Jeremy and Omer will be gone soon.

13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Was hoping to get revenge tonite but it was not to be. We are crashing down to 500. I just want to see the rox win against the top teams in the league. I thought it would finally happen:mad:

Half of our wins are against garbage the others are against mid-road teams. Some of the wins were easily losses if the ball bounces differently

Now the rox have 9-10 games against garbage until they get to play a really good team - if they win great, good job beating crap teams, if you lose- we'll LOL at the rox.

The rox can fix this by winning the next two clips games - but somehow I can't see this happening.

Why is it when DH backs down an opponent and dunks in their face the pansy refs blow whistle:rolleyes:

#2173 Tfor3, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  14. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Yeah that was mind boggling but in McHale's defense Harden was ice cold and Lin just had a stretch of dumb TOs. Nothing much he could do.

15. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Die hard Rockets fan...let me tell you a little secret so you don't feel bad in the long run. Howard and Harden are superstars and great players, but just don't compare them to Shaq, Hakeem, Lebron, Kobe, or Wade...if those guys couldn't even win a championship with a lot of help I wouldn't expect much from the Howard/Harden combo...

16. boiler

boiler Member

I agree. This game showed this team lacks leadership, mental toughness, and basketball IQ. It starts with the head coach.

17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I think the differences between Dwight and DWade aren't as big as you think. Some BS Laker calls don't go the way they did and Dwight might not be a Rocket or Laker. That series was closer than most believe.

Is LeBron more mature and more NBA ready at the beginning of that Heat team? Sure. LeBron was also older and was the primary guy on that Cavs team. He had the experience of how to be the guy. Harden has had 1 year of that and just turned 24! This team will get it together, and we have a **** ton of upside.

18. DangerMouse

DangerMouse Member

Spiegal, no need to attack me. I'm right with you and that ijHolmes guy. I love the way you guys have so much energy in blaming Lin for everything. I think he needs to be traded too. Lin & McHale/Harden just don't match.

19. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

If you guys?. Arent you a " diehard" fan?

20. corry

corry Member

I just feel like everybody is competing to see who gets the most points as to prove who's the third star and not playing any team ball when it really matters..

IMO I think Jeremy should playmake and Harden play a more traditional SG role, and when Lin gets clogged that's when Harden should look to playmake and create too.

People are delusional if you think Beverley is a better player or playmaker. He doesn't have the creativity that Jeremy has on the offensive end, but he's one hell of a pest on doing the little things like hard man to man defense, rebounding the ball. He's also passing everything up for Harden which makes him look good when Harden's shots are falling.. In any case the problem is not on one player and it's on team chemistry cause if you look at the whole team we have a solid group of guys...

I think Mchale is not a great strategist at all and don't know how to use each players strengths to their full potential, plus he's not keeping the superstars ego in check and it's all a sticky mess right now.Plus He also has a bad track record of developing point guards, so let's just keep all the negativity against Jeremy and Bev at bay and see the real issue here..MCHALE

Conclusion: Coach change