1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

League pass not working today?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by amazingskills, Nov 9, 2013.

Tags:
  1. amazingskills

amazingskills Member

is it only me or its not working elswhere as well?

2. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

I am re-watching the Lakers game - working fine

3. Zalgiris

Zalgiris Member

Works for me

4. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Ugh. Why would you want to do that? Let's just forget about that one and move on.

5. dragician

dragician Member

don't waste your money. go with ballstreams.com.

6. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

Just to take a second look at sets, defensive rotations, etc. Hard to pay attention to all those things when the game is going on - can't pause, rewind, etc.

There is much wood to be chopped...

7. RoxOn RoxOff

RoxOn RoxOff Member

I had a good experience with Ballstreams for preseason games - is it the same thing for regular season games? If so, I'll probably drop league pass next year since I've already paid for this year.