1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. ROCKETS GAMEDAY
    The Rockets hope to rebound (no pun intended) after that brutal loss to Charlotte when they take on Ja Morant and the Grizzlies tonight. Come join us live at 7:00pm CT!

LIVE! Rockets vs. Grizzlies

Lin tried to call a play, Harden ignored it

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bob718, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Member

Yes this clears it up. Harden lost the game and most certainly is a racist.

2 people like this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

I agree it is supposed to be a horns play, (although we run a lot of different wrinkles) so it is very hard to tell if Harden was tardy running the play or if Lin just wanted to push it.

I can tell you that if Harden was not where he is supposed to be, and it is a pattern, he will be called out on it by Finch and McHale. The Rockets want to win.

3. cn0gd

cn0gd Member

not the first time. happened last season many times and happened in the recent clippers game too. he either not interest at all or ask the ball and go iso. he just being uncoachable.

1 person likes this.
  4. Horry4theWin

Horry4theWin Member

I think this was the play that Harden supposedly lectured Lin about?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-c9dClaPKgk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Apache

Apache Member

can you put a clip of how Harden defense was against the lakers

6. Nook

Nook Member

You do know that there is more than one version of horns? Further, the other corner was already positioned PRIOR to the play even being called out, which means that it may have been a simple clear out. You simply cannot tell from the clip. If Lin or Parsons comes out and says that Harden was out of position, then we will know, but the tape doesn't show what the OP states.

1 person likes this.
  7. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Harden don't give a Fck.

James!

8. J-Wolf

J-Wolf Member

Everyone wants to be the floor general. Lin is on a short leash and no one respect his calls.

You harvest what you sow. McHale's strategy on PG is the cause of the current dysfunctional situation.

9. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

10. Pak14life

Pak14life Member

Harden's body language, defense, effort, and willingness to pass to the open man have to get better. All regressed from last year.

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Everyone should be terribly excited. We have a mind reader in the house! Seriously, OP, are you bored or something? How you can draw the conclusion you apparently got from that gif is a mystery to me. I don't see what you see at all.

12. 1zcheng

1zcheng Member

absolutely ,it's harden's fault

13. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I don't get it.

[​IMG]

I'm not too familiar with the play, but where was Harden supposed to go?

14. Pak14life

Pak14life Member

Also bad job by Dwight not screening Gasol on that play and getting Parsons open for a 3

15. larsv8

larsv8 Member

He was fine.

Lin fans are looking for something to grab ahold of and unite behind since Lin is apparently being scapegoated.

2 people like this.
  16. molebleeze

molebleeze New Member

SG is 2, Harden should go to 2

17. l4z4rd

l4z4rd Member

Harden took too long getting into position. Shot clock was down to 10 by the time he walked to the corner.

18. cn0gd

cn0gd Member

which version of horns leave corner guys stand still genius? and a simple clear out need our assistant coach J.B. Bickerstaff jump out and yell at them then take like 8 secs to communicate, setup and run it?
    Lin and parsons wont say anything you are asking for nothing. I just trust my eyes and read their body language, plus more than one guy been to the rox game witness this situation. you got a problem here.

19. larsv8

larsv8 Member

That is plenty of time to get a play off.

Stop trying to blame Jeremy's bad set on Harden. It was a bad shot. Harden was where he was supposed to be and moved along the three point line as he should have.

20. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

I'm not a LOF or a LOH, I'm a Rockets fan. So I look at things from an unbiased standpoint. What I see is Harden doing the same thing people use to complain about Steve Francis about. Dribble dribble dribble then shoot or pass with a second or two on shot clock. But tge difference is he doesn't play as hard as Francis did on both ends with passion. Plus Francis was a good teammate. I noticed last night on the fastbreak when Lin was undercut, Harden didnt even run to his aid to make sure he was alright or help him up. Maybe he was upset cause Lin didn't pass it to him, but that is no excuse. If this keeps up it will be hard for me to continue to like Harden. I have to root for him cause not rooting would be not rooting for Rockets.