1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 11/4/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2013.

1. New

CP3 made 10 of his 23 pts when Lin had got into foul troubles. But it is Lin's inexperience that allows CP3 to get him into foul trouble.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Either Jones or Smith should get the start Saturday. Only because they are the two stronger of our PF's. D-Mo should be matched up against Mullens.

3. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Nice post. The offense is going to suffer with the TT, but the gain in offense is good. He messed in putting Bev in the starting lineup, and now Lin and Dwight have very little chemistry. Lin plays pnr with GSmith and Asik pretty OK but not so with Dwight, but it should be the other way around! He puts too much responsibilities on Harden and the results won't be good.

4. yunac010

yunac010 Member

On another note, no idea why Greg Smith didn't get more burn. He was keeping us in it during that one stretch.

5. New

I wished Bev is here. At least he can take some load of defending CP3 and also allows Lin to play the SG.

6. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

did I?

or are you confusing me with another poster

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Agreed. harden played a **** game too.

Only players that gave a care were

Casspi
    Garcia
    AB
    Smith

8. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Part of me wants Harden to do a postgame interview to see what he has to say for himself. The other part of me thinks he doesn't deserve one.

9. dxdx

dxdx Member

uh did you watch the game? You must have seen the bogus calls right? And how Garcia got his T?

10. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

The majority do. It's obvious as daylight.Back to this point, to say Lin would have same stats as Paul if he had his team means lin is on the same level as Paul. That is farsical.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I don't know, Howard played pretty well. Too bad about the fouls though, he was bullying Deandre in the paint.

12. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Member

Wth, do you know how many clutchfans there are. Harden played very poorly. Let them fume.

13. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

2 of those fouls were phantom fouls. I was at the game

14. Jeffey

Jeffey Member

CP3 had his way tonight but I thought Lin displayed some nice PnR passes in this game, a couple even to Asik who couldn't finish.

15. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

There were times he failed to finish at the rim. He had a decent game like Lin.

16. muas2010

muas2010 Member

Yup....you got a 2nd year NBA player going against an 8th year veteran in Chris Paul.....people need to understand this and give Lin a break...sheesh.:grin:

17. l4z4rd

l4z4rd Member

no, it's CP3 flopping and superstar calls that got Lin into foul trouble.

18. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Agreed. I'm a huge Drose fan but Paul is just great. He's on a league of his own.

19. lfw

lfw Rookie

You are crazy. You live in another dimension. lol

20. jonstarks

jonstarks Member

29-43 FTs 67.4% ...that's a lot to make up.

Lin picked up a really quick (bad) foul on Blake early in the 1st, like @ the 11 or 10 min mark...and that screwed him...he played decent D on CP3. I hate how ya just say he got owned cause his stat line was crazy...point guards have to fight over a million picks. Additionally he was getting some Jordan calls...ppl hardly even would touch him...and really that Tech on Garcia at the end was ridiculous...CP3 was the one who Jabbed!!!

Howard in foul trouble super early ( I thought G. Smith played really well)

Harden didn't come to play... seriously 0-7 from 3pt... just take it to the hole.

1 person likes this.