1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WESTBROOK IS BACK! WESTBROOK IS BACK!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 3, 2013.

Tags:
  1. AFS

AFS Member

He just made a pretty explosive move to the basket. Looked healthy to me.

2. cebunit

cebunit Member

This has nothing to do with me not wanting to see the Rockets do better. But wishing upon an injury or worse injury on another person speaks magnitudes about your character.

3. the shark

the shark Member

Ok since a couple of pages worth of people care I should .... Like I said who the hell cares!!!

4. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/G2y8Sx4B2Sk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/G2y8Sx4B2Sk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

5. NotChandlerParsons

6. saintja2

saintja2 Contributing Member

Get out of here with that bs, Tonya Harding.

If we can't beat them when they are healthy, we don't deserve to win. It's that simple.

I really hope Russell is healthy (and right now he looks 100%) and stays healthy with no setbacks. I hated reading the unfair hit pieces on Patrick Beverley last year, imagine what it would be like if Westbrook ends up like Brandon Roy: Patrick "Ended Russell's Career" Beverley.

7. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

it was some made up number. Dude was already practicing in full earlier this week. Now I look like a genius drafting him 3rd round in fantasy and I missed out on all of 2 games.

8. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Good to see that he didn't shoot more than KD...

I still can't believe he led the NBA in FGA last year!

9. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

And you shouldn't believe he led the NBA in FGA last year!
    Kobe led in total attempts. Anthony led in attempts per game.
    Not sure why the media started repeating that he led FGA last year. :confused:

10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Ahh see I got that stat from Bill and Jalens NBA preview... Shows why you should always research first.

But he was second which is still ridiculous! http://m.bkref.com/m?p=XXleaguesXXNBA_2013_leaders.html&t=2

11. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Damn 16 teams? You guys must have had to dig deep by the second half of the draft!

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

damn this is the worst review team ever.

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Why the F... you in this thread then? I think every NBA fan cared about his injury time, will have a huge influence in the playoff picture/seeding.

14. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Got him 2nd round of 20 team league. Pick 39 I think.. I also got lebron with the number 2 pick.

15. dragonz

dragonz Member

******* it, call Beverley NOW!

16. ILoveWhiteGirls

5-16? Didn't watch the game but that's a little bit of an over-consumption if you ask me.

17. cebunit

cebunit Member

One things for sure, when these 2 teams meet there will be fireworks. RW being completely healthy and feeling comfortable again and the Rockets having had time to work out the kinks in chemistry. I honestly believe Mchale might be a better coach and can make adjustments better than Brooks.

18. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Sadly this doesn't mean McHale is great, but rather that Brooks sucks.

19. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

14 players, 16 teams.

The last few rounds are brutal.

I have Zaza Pachulia, Jared Sullinger, Gary Neal, and Matt Barnes on my team, and I'm happy to have them all lol.

20. lalala902102001

Just a little over 6 months after his injury -- amazing speed of recovery. I hope that he is really 100% and does not get re-injured.

Like it or not, Westbrook is what makes OKC go. He is their leader and energy guy.