1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Pacers @ Rockets 10/13/2013 in Taipei, Taiwan (PRESEASON)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 11, 2013.

1. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

Anyone else curious about the following? Asik said he would most likely play in Taiwan. Prior to that he said there would be a strong chance for him participating in practice the following day after they announced his calf strain the day before. Is it just me or is there a possibility of an upcoming trade involving him already in the works?

2. leangle25

leangle25 Member

Nope. Why will a trade occur whn the Twin Tower experiment have not even occur? Probably just a injury that rockets do not want to take the risk.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Congrats, man.
    Lin gave a dominating performance on your day

4. scaramanga

scaramanga Member

Looking at the injuries on the starters, this game convinced me that we need Asik if we are going for championship..... We need to stop the other team from coming back after we ran over them with the starters... Furthermore Asik will strengthen the second team so much that they will look like 0.5 starter team....

The question for Asik is, championship or personal pride?

5. hbomb

hbomb Member

Greatness is near my friends.

6. yunac010

yunac010 Member

Does anyone know where I can rewatch the game with the Rockets announcers? My stream had the Pacers announcers and man it was brutal. They kept going on and on about how Taiwan loves the Pacers lol.

7. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Yeah that's all they talked about on NBATV.

8. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Yeah, Taiwan really showed their support for the Pacers by wearing all that Blue & Gold...smh

9. Star

Star Member

Caspri is definitely the most efficient player so far in the preseason.

10. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Thanks CasaDolce, Htownballer, KlutchQT!
    FIFY and thanks dude :p

Dwight looks so good in red. >>> blue and yellow. :p
    [​IMG]

#TheReturn
    [​IMG]

Dwight Lin.
    At the end of the game Granger went up to Lin to hug him and congratulate him which I thought was nice, or maybe he was just asking for his testicles back, idk.
    [​IMG]

11. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

One thing I found interesting in the Rockets broadcast was when they said Harden and Paul George trained together in the off season. I didn't know that.

12. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I believed they mentioned it sometime last year as well. Figures why George defends Harden well. Harden really needs to stop training with him or else George will literally become his kryptonite.

13. OremLK

OremLK Member

It was a bad game for Dwight but he was still on pace for 15 points, 9 rebounds, 3 blocks if he were to play 36 minutes. He is going to be huge for this team.

Legit championship contenders if everyone is healthy. We're THIS good without even having Asik. Wow.

14. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

I think he said they even play 1 on 1 together. Not sure if I just imagined that. I actually think it's good that they're training together, good practice to go against Paul George everyday.

They won't ever get past the Heat so I'm not worried about facing them in the playoffs (plus it's just preseason but Harden seems to be having a pretty easy time scoring on George these past two games)

15. BBAAB

BBAAB Rookie

Hot girls from the stands gets priority Please

16. just a word

just a word Member

loved how the crowd was like an endless roar

17. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Loving your posting!! Keep it up!

18. OremLK

OremLK Member

The biggest difference I see from last year is our inside game. We're going to be ridiculously dominant in terms of rim protection + rebounding + alley oops. Lin/Harden actually have great targets to pass to inside now, and tonight was BLOCK CITY against a big, athletic team. And that's even without Asik! Wow.

19. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Calf injuries suck, Parsons had the same thing last year, back tomorrow turned into next game turned into more