1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who watched the Rockets preview on NBA TV just now?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmd, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

I missed it somebody please post

2. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

Female fans. And "certain" male fans.

3. rocketsfan4

rocketsfan4 Member

I remember seeing Fox on Oz. I think there was a basketball game in prison. Man that was a good (and disturbing) show.

4. varuscelli

varuscelli Contributing Member

It's on again tonight at 11 p.m.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think you guys should stop obsessing over Rick Fox.

6. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Im watching now. They are giving Parsons major props and saying we have the best supporting cast for Dwight since he has been in the NBA. Thats a huge statement

You guys are way too sensitive. These guys arent gonna sit there and drool over us saying we are a lock for the championship.

Lighten up a bit come on

7. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

I watched it. Didn't think there was anything wrong with their assessments. They're right, Rockets' success will depend on how Dwight and James can mesh their games. They also bring up Lin, because let's be real, we need to see improvement & consistency from him. The notion of twin towers and can it work, that's a legit question also. I thought their analysis weren't so far off from what's been debated on CF. (Interestingly, didn't hear them talk too much about McHale & coaching staff - something I would've liked to hear).

8. Pumpedupkicks

Pumpedupkicks Member

Lol. Rick Fox gave Parsons the highest praise. Thinks Parsons will be second scoring option next to Harden. Just for that, Rick Fox is okay in my book. And, any guy would be jealous of Parsons, I'd think.

9. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

The reality is that the perception of the Rockets will be poor until we've proven something due to Dwight's image. People were critical that the Heat could play together before their first season. It makes for a good headline.

10. Billionzz

Billionzz Contributing Member

That's exactly what I was thinking of. That was great I loved that fight.

11. 5KR4TCH

5KR4TCH Contributing Member

Meh screw the media they always have rockets at the bottom if possible. Every year we seem to upset and make a tough push. We whatever pieces we have psssht now it's an a deadly squad IMHO ready to contend. Harden is going to be that much better with the threat of Howard. Asik is still here and hungry parson can get motivated to get hard noised on defense. Man so much positive with this team. Let the media keep yappin doubt this team gives two ****s about the nonsense. Damn I didn't even get to my point got hype talking bout my team!

12. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Do people actually expect much more this first year?

The NBA's ability to adjust is severely underrated. The Rockets aren't that loaded on talent 1 through 5 as people think, where they can just adjust to everything. They're still inexperienced, especially if Omer doesn't stay. The chemistry was decent, but not great. It was one game and against a team that's not very good with new faces.

13. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

Fox's article is intended for LA viewers

14. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

The only thing Rick Fox has going for him now is his gf Eliza Dushku. Outside of that, his comments are irrelevant. I'll place him in the same league as Charles Barkley if he continues to predict things like that, really? 2 round is our BEST case scenario?

Pretty sure Asik will be moved if McHale can't make it work between him and Dwight to get another PF that will pair well with Dwight. OR we swing for the fences and swing a trade for an elite player outside of the SG/PF/C.

15. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Rick Fox on NBAtv is almost as bad as Luke Walton on the Lakers flagship Time Warner Cable network.

and Rick Fox on NBAtv is BAD

16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I think its fair. We haven't shown anything yet to be immediately added to the contender conversation.

17. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

yeah it wasn't the worst thing ever.

they gave their best case and their worst case scenarios.

for Rick, he said Dwight would return to DPOY and Rockets would get home court in the 1st round and exited in the 2nd.

but he can't hide his homerism, it's funny.

18. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

who's prick fox?

19. nobie

nobie Member

Best case scenario Rockets wins NBA. When u have players like harden and dwight on your team, thats the best case scenario.

20. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Well at least they said we will make the playoff's. Gents we still have a lot to prove. I predict WCF but hey we shall see.