1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Video: Range Rover runs over bikers.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Sep 30, 2013.

1. droopy421

droopy421 Member

2 people like this.
  2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I'll say this again: BOTH PARTIES were A-HOLES to each other.

1. If you're with a group of friends, you'll act tough because they "have your back." Bully at its finest will not get very far.
    2. If you're confronted with a group of people impeding your personal way, ask politely and nicely that they let you go on your way. NO need to get into an altercation. Know when to walk away.
    3. If you're assaulted or accosted, REPORT IT.

:eek:
    :grin: I read "bystander" and I had to laugh... sorry... but he was NO "bystander" by any means.

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

To the Bikers:

1) If what you are claiming is true that the SUV driver bumped one of your riders, all you had to do was take down his license plate # an call the police. Yeah, you would be the laughing stock of your pseudo gang on vespas, but atleast one of your buddies would still be riding with you. Now, the best he can hope for is a rigged up Stephen Hawking mobile just to to stay with the pack.

2) Its a three lane road. Dont block the traffic, just because one of your buddies got bumped and your collective egos took a beating. You dont own the road. Judging by what you all were riding, all 50+ of your collectively couldnt afford a piece of a dead end road somewhere in Nebraska. Might as well forget about claiming West side highway of Manhattan.

3) Physics 101. SUV vs Bike. Momentum. Be thankful that the SUV driver was either not smart enough or too kind not to have knocked a few more of you while you were chasing him down the highway.

4) There were 50+ of you and instead of talking to a single man and working things out, once you forced him to stop, you decided to gang up on him with your helmets and started to slash his tires. Clearly, working things out was not on your agenda. Your collective bruised ego was doing the talking and one of you paid dearly for it.

5) Get a car...or a real bike atleast.

6) Dont post a self-incriminating video on youtube for everyone to see. Destroy it....with your helmet which you guys are clearly very good at.

7) Be glad Chuck Norris wasnt the SUV driver.

To the SUV Driver:

1) Dont just walk into traffic when you are being chased. Stay on the highway, call the police, give them your current location and where you are headed, and let the cops chase you down on the highway.

2) Dont just cruise on the right side of the highway while a mob of bikers is chasing you down with your family with you. Swerve left and right and take as many of them out as possible. You were one of the lucky few with the opportunity to legally play GTA V on a real road and you wasted it.

To the family members of the paralyzed biker who are blaming this on the SUV driver:

1) The blame goes to the mob he was hanging out with. They didnt really leave the SUV driver much of a choice once they forced him to stop and threatened/attacked him. He had a right to protect his family starting at that point and onwards.

2) You all should sue Chirstopher Cruz (it was primarily his recklessness that caused your family member to be paralyzed)...although the most you can probably get off of him is a broken bike helmet and a bike, neither of which your son has much use for now anyways.

To the biker in hospital:

Sons of Anarchy, every tuesday, at 10 PM, on FX.

To the toddler sitting at the back of the SUV:

1) Always buckle up! Its the law.

2) Hope you shared one of your diapers with your mommy.

To the mom sitting at the back of the SUV:

Should have married a real Asian dude with kung fu skills.

#103 Zboy, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    2 people like this.
  4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

So if he would have just minded his own business and stay away from them he would have avoided it?

So he was a little stupid.

That's why I mind my business.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

@ Zboy^^^ The SUV's tires were slashed. He was limited in what he can do or attempt to do. He should have exited earlier and tried to lose them, IMO. Call the cops and go inside a business. However, in that situation he probably panicked and couldn't think straight.

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL....

1 person likes this.
  7. underoverup

underoverup Member

Yep, never flee from a massive gang of motorcycles who about beat the crap out of you...... just report it later even if you happen to be dead.

1 person likes this.
  8. dookiester

dookiester Member

Lol. I hope nobody ever takes advice from SwoLy-D on any subject.

1 person likes this.
  9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ Don't. That's why I'm constantly in altercations and posting them here. :rolleyes:
    BEFORE all that. :eek: WHY did they want to beat the crap out of him? Because he ran over them. Why? Because he bumped into them. Why? Because they were being a-holes. Why? Don't know.

THIS:

10. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I wish he would have killed a few of them. They deserved it. Scum.

11. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

So, as some others have mentioned, the guys tires were slashed.

I'm guessing this occurred when he stopped on the highway after initially bumping the idiot that stopped in front of his suv.

1. Why the heck did the driver stop his SUV for however long he did after the initial hit on the idiot motorcyclist?
    2. Why did it take so long for him to realize it might be a good idea to drive off and knock them over when they decided to stop and surround his car?

I'm guessing that gave them time to slash his tires and by the time he gets going again, he realizes he needs to exit otherwise I would imagine others in that situation would drive on the highway until they find an exit for a police station. (And not an exit onto a busy Manhattan street)

12. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Also, to those with CHL's talking about using them in this situation.

I think both parties should be glad the other didn't have a gun or use one in this situation.

The SUV driver would've been effed if these nitwit dipsh!ts on bikes decided they were just going to start shooting.

Either way, unfortunate for him and his family.

I couldn't give two sh!ts about the bike rider in the hospital. When you roll with idiots sometimes idiotic **** happens.

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

He stopped because they boxed him in. He waited, i'm guessing, because running people over is something most would want to avoid. Just because he's justified at the end, doesn't mean he should have ran them over immediately. That should help his defense. It's not like he was itching to hurt them.

14. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

You really think he bumped into the bike on purpose? The guy on the bike slowed down to nothing in a much-easier-to-brake vehicle. In addition, there are bikes on his ass zooming around him a few inches from his bumper, as can clearly be seen in the video. I don't think slamming on the brakes and/or changing lanes to the shoulder (also taking out the bikes speeding by on either side of the vehicle) would have turned out much better. The biker who recklessly put on the brakes in front of him created a situation where there was almost certainly going to be an accident.

15. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

That's a little much but wouldn't mind a few of them having extended hospital stays.

16. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Because I think any decent human being would have to think twice about running over a fellow man, despite the circumstances.

17. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Clearly, he should have smiled, slowly rolled down his window and asked politely and nicely that they let him go on his way.

18. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Hey, guys, I posted this in another thread that Swoly is ruining (One way to quit your job):

Remember, even though the animals may look cute and harmless, don't feed them.

19. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

my understanding is, before the video started, the Range Rover driver, had already hit / bumped a biker and broken his leg. Then the bikers went after Range Rover *video starts* Biker brake checks* Range Rover runs over 3 bikes* *Bikers break window*

20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Your understanding is wrong.