1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Commercials depicting Technology thinking for Humans

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by otis thorpe, Sep 20, 2013.

1. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

I like the search engine function that finishes the phrase I want to type. However I consider it a guilty pleasure. I saw the apple commercial with the kid who is nervous about public speaking and has to give a speech. In the end he uses his phone to search for advice on asking a girl out and the search function finishes his thought.

Seeing that in a commercial was just really creepy. Its like all the movies about machines taking over are self fulfilling prophecies.

2. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

That was a Nexus commercial.

3. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

it just guesses what you're searching for based on the most popular searches. it doesn't read your mind LOL

4. otis thorpe

otis thorpe Member

Yeah i really thought it was reading my mind lol.