1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CPS Feminazi has daughter taken away from father

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Dei, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Dei

Dei Member

I watched the video and that's my conclusion to the way the woman did her work. I'm looking at the way the woman is doing her work.

2. Dei

Dei Member

I can't remember this bit:

But, from his chronological account, this CPS interview happened after a case had already been closed. A new case was opened and they used this interview.

He has complained about the way the judge handled the case. You'd normally ignore such coming from the person who lost but the fairness of the court is what we're talking about. Anyway, I just wouldn't defer to the court regarding the facts ("much worse if the court...").

3. Dei

Dei Member

I meant, do you think the things he's reporting could be slanted so badly?

That woman is representative of all CPS agents? That landwhale should be harpooned.

4. Dei

Dei Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nvYyGTmcP80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Dei

Dei Member

Depends on what circles you hang around in. The ones I'm in are bigger than Clutchfans.

6. treeman

treeman Member

Of course. Most people who abuse their children tend to not admit it or report it. That doesn't mean he actually did anything but if they RTB'd him then odds are they had some decent evidence. You can't RTB someone just based upon suspicion, it has to be able to hold up in court. You need actual evidence that the TFC was violated. I've never seen a removal that wasn't warranted. I am sure it happens but in my experience there is generally something pretty messed up going on if a removal is performed and approved by the courts.

Very, very few CPS cases actually end up in removal. Around 1-2%. There is almost always some other way to fix the situation. Removal is reserved for the really bad cases when there are no other options.

My understanding here is that this was not a removal, though, correct? This was a custody fight that the dad lost, I believe. This sounds more like typical D&C bullsh^t. Doesn't mean there was nothing going on abuse-wise but most of these cases are frivolous.

When I had cases that I realized were frivolous D&C bullsh^t I generally made it a point to tell the accusing parent that it is against the law to intentionally make false CPS reports. It's very difficult to prove but people have been prosecuted for it before. Generally when they heard that they tended to back off. The investigators are swamped with real cases and don;t have time for BS cases.

Of course not. But investigators will very much try and trip people up when interviewing them. And it's very easy to lose your patience with someone who you believe is completely full of it.

I didn't listen to the whole interview but what I heard sounded like BS to me. I didn't hear anything that would support allegations of abuse or neglect. Unless the investigators knew something that we don't (very possible) I don;t think the harassing behavior is appropriate.

7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Looks like you just have a problem with assertive women. Maybe go look up some of the stupid crap that women couldn't do 40 - 50 years ago before you slander a whole concept meant to empower half of humanity.

8. dback816

dback816 Member

Biased thread title, biased article, biased edited video and biased opinions from the OP.

Great job.

9. Dei

Dei Member

I said this in response to rimbaud:

The fairness of CPS and the court is what's in question here so I can't make it a given that the court ruled fairly.

Anyway, you seem to be approaching this basing from your experience at CPS (not that I don't appreciate it). I asked if you think things he said could be slanted and I think you read it as "Can people slant their story?" I'm asking about how you find this guy's particular story.

I actually find his account quite specific with what the court limited their discussion to be:

And, of course, we have a video of how CPS did its interview.

10. Dei

Dei Member

Just because it's just one side doesn't make what I see less gross.

11. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Like this board isn't full of biasness. Sheesh.

12. Dei

Dei Member

Yeah, by oppressing the other half. I don't ignore the societal progress brought forth by feminism but don't drag yesteryear's artifacts when you want to talk about feminism today. That's what feminism looks like now.

That said, you must have a high tolerance for pain or be some sort of masochist if you consider that just "assertive". That's one of the most vile, disgusting, repulsive creatures I've ever had the misfortune of gazing upon - good enough to spit at. Read the comments on the Youtube page of that video. A lot of people share the same sentiment.

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

You never quit remind us how much you hate it! We appreciate the constant updates. Thanks!

14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Misogyny, boys and girls.

15. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

My comment was to hit both sides. But you seem to be a little defensive this morning.

16. Dei

Dei Member

You're an idiot.

17. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That's what it looks like now? You have your finger on the pulse of modern feminism? LOL

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Member

[​IMG]

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

And you dehumanize and fantasize about physically abusing women who raise their voice or assert their opinions in a heated debate. Frightened, sheltered, aging, provincial and entitled men like you become less relevant and more caricatured each year with every graduating class of assertive, intelligent women and fair-minded young men.

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Member
    Supporting Member

And again you are watching a video from a biased source.