1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Chandler Parsons in Taiwan with Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SunsRocketsfan, Aug 18, 2013.

1. jackycool

jackycool Member

LOL, I'm done.

2. SunsRocketsfan

Didn't want to respond but apparently i need to clarify myself with you. Look a bit closer next time. Where did I ever state my stance on the issue? Frankly I don't really care, I'm American. But I have seen that this is a sensitive topic for alot of people on here and seen a bunch of threads derailed debating that topic.

My original comment to you was to not being that topic up in the garm because it doesn't belong here that's all.

3. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

So Chandler's gf is with him on the trip huh? Lin's definitely getting more action then...

4. ttdestroyer

ttdestroyer Member

Watching Parson's girlfriend as her lips clamp and thin in disapproval as the girl shouts - Parson's I love you... . priceless.

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Well you aren't helping by continuing the discussion. If anything, it's your comments that are derailing this thread.

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Shouldn't she be used to it by now? If it bothers her so much, she should have dated Kendrick Perkins or Chris Kaman. No screaming female fans for these guys.

7. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

These two at it again.

[​IMG]

8. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

Oh dear. :grin:

9. figment

figment Member

She knows she ain't forever :cool:

10. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

Aaaaw, Chandler misses Jeremy! :grin:

11. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

12. Rox23

Rox23 Member

What it means is this...

That with Lin's every-summer trip to Taiwan you have the potential of an entire country of fans buying Houston Rocket apparel like Jeremy Lin Jerseys, CP Jerseys, Dwight bobbleheads. There are 2 million potential fans living in Houston. There are 24 million potential fans living in Taiwan. The long term payoff for these trips by Jeremy and Co. could be in the range of tens of millions of dollars. Think what you will of JLin as a player but in terms of publicity he is worth his weight in gold. Even on Clutchfans fans will FLOCK to the JLIn threads. JLin can do Letterman; he can do the cover of SI; he can give 2 hour long motivational speeches and sound intelligent even. Basketball is more than just on the court; it's big business.

13. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

haha Love this Team!... ;)

14. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

I swear man, there's something wrong with this picture that looks funny.

15. Rox23

Rox23 Member

First off--he's more jacked this year that he was last year.

And also...he has no legs. :(

16. Nubmonger

Nubmonger Member

They are even interviewing Chandler's girlfriend, Robyn Crowley...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4rQSbFGi6xw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They asked her if she's jealous of Chandler's relationship with Jeremy, hahaha.

17. Ynnis888

Ynnis888 Member

By the way, the picture of Jlin I just posted, I got that from heisjeremylin tumblr....just an FYI.

18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

All of that money goes to the NBA and gets distributed equally among all the teams.

19. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

LOL she used to live in Singapore!

20. Fantasma Negro

Not necessarily, this could be their way of introducing Parsons to the Asian community so that if Lin is traded the Asian fans still buy Rockets gear