1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

I got my tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by slickricky, Aug 8, 2013.

1. slickricky

slickricky Contributing Member

To rockets at clippers on November 4th... It's going to be my first NBA game and I got great seats to see our Houston Rockets!!! I can't wait

Hopefully I did the picture right but I will be sitting center court

[​IMG]

2. senter

senter Member

I don't know if it's thread worthy, maybe there is (or should be) a "Going to the game" thread, but I'm going to that same game! My tickets are way worse than yours though. I'll be in the nose bleeds, but still cheering on the rockets from up there

3. Fawkward

Fawkward Member

DAT RESOLUTION

4. Spark

Spark Rookie

You overpaid

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

HELL YUUUHH BRAH!!

BRAH!

6. jcheung1017

jcheung1017 Member

Congrats man! You should learn to use Alt + PrtScn though lol :)

7. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Yikes that's a lot of $$$$ for a ticket!

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Who cares how much the tix cost. We rich breh!

9. arjun

arjun Member

Congrats..enjoy it man.

10. jocar

jocar Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HjNTu8jdukA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I got my ticket for the long way 'round. Two bottle whiskey for the way. And I sure would like some sweet company and I'm leaving tomorrow whaddya say?

12. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

Tickets are on sale already?

13. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

it is the center of the court - premiere is in the the 2nd level of staples - they are actually nicer seats than the rest of the arena other than on court seats. Also what I like about that is that since its also the only way to get to the suites - there is a separate entrance and food/drink station and bathrooms so the wait is much shorter for any of those.

i plan to be at that game - not sure exactly where though yet seat wise

14. Spark

Spark Rookie

They are on sale at StubHub which those are ticket resellers, reselling their season tickets.

15. merrrlo

merrrlo Member

Dick move!

Looks like a Mac pointer... Command+Shift+4? :)

16. slickricky

slickricky Contributing Member

It's was just a screen shot from my iPhone... All the good tickets on ticket master were sold out they only had noise bleed seats and it going to be my first game so I figured I pay extra and get decent seats!!!

17. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

I know this seem wrong, but I know the Rockets are hosting a tour to those who are interested in buying season tickets this Saturday.

Would it be cool for me to just show up and pretend I'm interested? I mean I honestly would be If I had the money but the tour of the arena sounds cool since I'm assuming it will probably include access to the court and locker room. I'm well aware I'm probably going to have to listen to a sales pitch.

18. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

You got raped, bro. Ticketmaster doesnt even sell Rockets tickets. On top of that, single season tickets have NOT gone on sale. You could have saved so much...if you just waited for the tickets to go on sale.

And they're not going to sell out. These aren't Texans tickets. No reason to pay way over retail for Rockets game. At $500+, you could have gone to multiple games in those seats if you paid retail price.

19. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Dude, if you're gonna blast the guy for being excited, at least look closer at his image. He's going to the Rockets Clippers game IN LOS ANGELES. Staples Center is FAR more expensive than Toyota Center, and games actually DO sell out there.

20. tr3yzle

tr3yzle Member

If you're a Rockets insider you have first crack at single game tickets. The only way you can purchase single game tickets right now is from those who have Season Tickets and selling them for ridiculous prices. Best bet is to buy them day of the game on Flash seats or stubhub.