1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Perfect Movie Scenes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MadMax, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

This montage from Rules of Attraction has always been one of my favorite scenes. A highly underrated movie.

NSFW

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EsgcsPW34VE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  2. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

The beginning of Raising Arizona up until the point where the title comes up may be my favorite movie sequence ever.

Couldn't find it on YouTube.

3. Scientific1

Scientific1 Member

The one scene that has stuck with me was from the Thin Red Line.

When a soldier receives a letter from his wife. If you can sit and appreciate a damn good war movie, you can understand the scene. I was only 13 or 14 when I saw it the first time, but has been the only scene I can remember that got me so riled up and heartbroken at the same time.

1 person likes this.
  4. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

From YouTube, hit the SHARE button then look for the EMBED button. Click it and you'll see the code to COPY and PASTE into this field. You can make comments either before or after the code. Then SAVE.

5. Pipe

Pipe Contributing Member

Great thread MadMax!

Seconded:

Added:

Car Wash Scene from Cool Hand Luke:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/veCZvM6-okQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Two of my favorites have already been mentioned.

The first 10 minutes of Full Metal Jacket

The long restaurant entrance scene from Goodfellas (makes me want to be a gangster).

Here are a few more:

Boobie cleaning out his locker in Friday Night Lights:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f_Pc2_cTQnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Opening to original Star Wars (I still get chills 36 years later)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0Fcg3RUDGFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rescue scene from 127 Hours (perfect blend of music and cinematography) :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Pmdv7G4iBPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

That whole movie was just one memorable scene after the other. I think for me it's the beginning with John Caviezel and the Melanesian singing. Beautiful scenery and music; just a perfect moment of tranquility.

8. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

NSFW Language (really funny & only 14 seconds)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/URj1lQ-D8v8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. cyntil8ing

cyntil8ing Member

Platoon: Elias Death Scene.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J-ped2GWHjk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. JunkyardDwg

Backdraft funeral scene

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Tcb0GhdGC_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. New Generation

12. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sI3fN5wvMtM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. pickymen

pickymen Contributing Member

I remember going back to the cinema two more times for this movie.

14. TheresTheDagger

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dAzXib-thq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Two from the same movie:
    <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ODjE-_OB3JI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vZChD_Gni8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

"The Contender" Final speech-- caught this just a few minutes ago...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HlioUeIUuts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Mr. Holland's Opus"-- final scene

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ng3l4vEN3Dk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. the shark

the shark Member

Thanks so much

18. JunkyardDwg

Kill Bill has a lot of awesome scenes, but the campfire was so perfect in it's simplicity. David Carradine has a damn good ability to engage an audience through with his storytelling. This is and the Superman scene; by another actor would have been probably incredibly boring. But as they were, completely memorable.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_r5pqkE4jik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. IKant

IKant Member

My favorite scene of all time.
    http://youtu.be/S2wL9AawlDA

20. JunkyardDwg

I'm getting an itch to watch it again. It's been way too long since I've seen it.