1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Running shoe advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GraingerGuy, Jul 28, 2013.

Tags:
  1. RV6

RV6 Member

Unfortunately i think i'm just caught between sizes. i went up a size because they felt tight, but the next size up feels too big. I'm just screwed, i guess lol. I'll still use them, but with tape, so i don't wear them out so quickly.

2. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

the hippie at REI told me that as long as the big toe has a snug fit, the other 4 toes can be loose. don't blame ya for the tape though, at $110+ for a pair.

3. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Member
    Supporting Member

try the merrell trail glove. You get the same aspect of a FFV but don't have to worry/concern yourself with the toes. The toe box on the merrell is still plenty big to give them room to displace in a natural way.

4. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Just picked up a pair of Asics Nimbus from Luke's Locker. Was debating between that and a pair of Brooks. The Asics fit snug as a glove, so at least my feet will be comfortable while I am melting to death outside running.