1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If the Rockets miss the playoffs who'd be to blame?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by garfangle, Jul 17, 2013.

?

Who would be most to blame for a Rockets' playoff miss?

1. Morey

10 vote(s)
    2.9%
  2. McHale

150 vote(s)
    43.7%
  3. Howard

45 vote(s)
    13.1%
  4. Harden

26 vote(s)
    7.6%
  5. Lin

112 vote(s)
    32.7%
  1. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Sometimes dumb ideas should not be translated into threads.

Get this negativity out of your head, dude. The team hasn't played a single minute and you're already looking for someone to blame.

The goal is to get into the top 4 in the West. Everyone who knows basketball will be willing to give them time to gel and work together. It's not the line-up on paper; it's the line-up that will work together.

grrr ... don't spoil the offseason for us

2. DAROckets

DAROckets Member

Need an option for garfinkle

3. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

LOL on what other team is the 3rd or 4th best player on it the guy who gets the blame for something like this? If Howard/Harden perform like they're supposed to, Jeremy Lin can be horrendous and they still should make the playoffs. If they dont make it, it means harden/howard are have subpar seasons in which case, whoever's worse deserves the blame.

4. dantian

dantian Member

I picked Lin. Because he is the only one with a different skin color than anybody else on this team. Way too irritating!:rolleyes::grin:

5. DXtreme

DXtreme Member

This dude just lost all credibility on logical criticism and praising. #totheignorlist

6. Chef_Monteur

Chef_Monteur Member

WTF is this?

7. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Why r there so many idiots who always like to discuss nonsense?

8. PopItRockets

PopItRockets Member

9. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I don't like this thread.

10. 45souf

45souf Member

Honestly, If we don't make the playoffs, the hate starts and ends with Morey. He is in charge of the ship.

11. verysimplejason

Lin of course... He's the perfect escapegoat. The biggest superstar, max salaried player in Houston. Oh wait...

12. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

This and Hubie Brown thread. If I was going to blame someone, I blame Asik for not going to the mini-camp in LA.

13. Ethernet

Ethernet Member

Of course blame the Asian American guy. Whenever anything goes wrong, even though he's 3rd in usage on the team with 3rd-4th the number of touches or shots, we should blame him b/c he's Asian American. Go not-racist Houston!

14. shastarocket

shastarocket Member

I blame Morey for not hiring Phil Jackson

15. tomato123

tomato123 Rookie

u don't know there's a crowd called.......ABJ? Look at this poll.

16. Panda23

Panda23 Member

I have the worst feeling you're not joking. He got two superstars 3 years removed from our last without tanking.

pls.

17. cw3k

cw3k Member

If we win, all credits go to Harden/Howard and McHale, if we loss, it is all on Lin. It is Lin that didn't step up when both super stars and the coach is not performing. It is Lin didn't put up 30/10. As the 3rd or 4th players, he failed to carry the team.

18. kumakun

kumakun Member

LOHs, they troll these forums to write garbage about Lin because it makes them feel better. Blaming Lin is like blaming Nash when its clearly Kobes fault. We all know its going to be Howards and McHales fault because they decided to play a low post game vs pushing the pace and then played isoHoward 4th and that pissed off Harden who decided to shave his beard and started sucking and no one played defense and Lin already got benched by the 4th quarter probably traded by ASW, Beverlys injured from an OKC match, Parsons lost his composure, and Asik refuses to play he just sits there with his arms crossed and curses at McHale in Turkish.
    This is the only possible scenario that makes sense if they dont make the playoffs.

19. Roxs-Redemption

I probably blame the OP of this thread who jinxed us if we didnt miss the playoffs.

20. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Funny how I read through this thread and because it seemed ridiculous to me I read every response as a joke rather than serious answers. Might be wrong, but I think that's what most the posts were, just jokes. Take a joke Lin fans, seasons almost here. Time to get excited.