1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video]Chandler Parsons ESPN First take

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by trugoy, Jul 15, 2013.

1. trugoy

trugoy Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BvHNitXaP4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4 people like this.
  2. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

3. Fighton

Fighton Member

lol @ SAS's first question : so chandler, what makes you think that you, a nobody that i didn't even know before today, can just pick up the phone and talk to da-wight? there are super-stahs, and there are scrub. you's a scrub... so what made you feel comfortable enough to just pick up the phone and call him?

1 person likes this.
  4. rubbertoe

rubbertoe Member

i love how SAS took a jab @ Jeremy at the end of the clip.. JERK

5. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

LOL at SAS jabbing Lin at the end

what a turd

6. Yang_Wenli

Yang_Wenli Member

Didn't Lin put up 22/8 in that blowout win against the Knicks in the MSG? I don't get what SAS meant, or if he's saying that in jets.

7. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Haha well I think it's more to do with Jeremy being an ex-Knick than the fact that it's Jeremy

8. kastuul

kastuul Member

SAS used to selectively ignore the facts.

9. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Chandler shoulda' jabbed at SAS for not knowing who he was a few months ago...

1 person likes this.
  10. Fighton

Fighton Member

lol.. he sure talks about him a lot for someone that he considers a scrub and irrelevant.

but i didn't see it as a jab, though. he just said he would've been sick to his stomach if it was lin that did what parson's did to the knicks, obviously because he was a knick and they let him go and all..

i'd love to see lin on first take...

11. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

SAS still hating on Lin. Shocking...

12. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Why is the man a jerk and a turd...LOL He is talking sh** because we thrashed that a** twice (Knicks) last season. Yall take things too personal around here.

13. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

He wouldn't have said Lin was "overrated" and trash him if he signed with the Knicks. Let's be real here.

14. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Screamin A actually gave Lin props after that. He even said he's going to be a "star" down the line, but he didnt think he was right for the Knicks at the time.

15. pwnyxpress

pwnyxpress Contributing Member

Are you guys seriously taking from that vid SAS hating on Lin? I thought it was just a joke about how sick to his stomach he'd be because Lin used to be an ex-Knick and had Linsanity there. It'd be like me saying to TP, oh man haha I hate how you just wrecked Houston in that game last season, but whew at least it wasn't TMac doing it! That isn't me deliberately hating on TMac...

But when they asked him why they thought they could pick up the phone and just talk to Dwight, I saw Parsons thinking in his head, "Well, no one's ever said no to me before in my life..." lol.

1 person likes this.
  16. CheukLau

CheukLau Member

he doesn't hate lin. espn needs reporters to represent both ends.

17. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

What did Chandler do in that Knicks game? Remember it was a blowout though.

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The dude is self professed die-hard Knicks fan. What do you expect? If you put a die-hard Rockets fan on TV every day to talk about a polorizing player from the Jazz, Spurs, or Mavericks, do you not think that Rockets fan would make the same type of jabs? If players or professional analysts (not SAS, Bayless, or Simmons... those are fan commentators) takes a jab at someone then thats different.

19. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

prior to the 3rd mavs game this season, i think he put up career high numbers..

in the first half..

he wouldn't miss a shot.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/05fCckPF9DA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. lwlee

lwlee Member

Obviously Parsons remembers that nasty jab. I'm just glad he didn't pussyfoot the answer and say he couldn't choose. That was really disrepectful what SAS did to Parsons back then.