1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tim Duncan = GAY??????

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TMac'n, Jul 12, 2013.

1. trowa2

trowa2 Member

we are still talking about this? i wonder why people are so obsess with homosexuality lol

2. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

because it's GAY!

3. trowa2

trowa2 Member

hahahaaaaa

4. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

it's a bit stupid, eh?

5. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I cant believe this thread is still here, so I clicked it again.

I disagree. What if he doesnt want his friends, family, and fans to know. Maybe he wants to be remembered for his production on the court. Jaon collins will always be remembered as that gay NBA player.

Cheating could be worse when a gay guy does it because he may have never been in love with his wife and he was just using her from the beginning. Duncans wife, on the other hand, sounds and looks like a gold digging b****

6. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I just saw this thread for the first time...

fyi... Bisexual is not "gay"

There's only a problem because it's a guy, if it was girl who said she was bisexual, yall would be like whooo hooo that's hot.

For some reason Tim Duncan is suddenly more attractive to me now.

Some of yall are such homo-phobes.

3 people like this.
  7. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

But he may just be using his wife to look straight to everyone. I doubt his image and legacy would be as strong if everyone knew he was gay 10 years ago.

And yes, many men think anything sexual with women is hot and repulsive with men. How does that surprise you considering most men are straight? Don't ignore the fact at how different the sex is too.

That said, I doubt everything about this story except that Duncan's wife is a tramp who is trying to squeeze Duncan for all he's worth.

8. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Next up on the list: Chandler Parson

9. Hayesfan

Probably true Re the wife and the story.

But it just bothers me that the idea of two women making out is hot to guys but it's wrong for anyone to think that two guys making out is hot. It bothers me, because of the double standard, I would say most women are straight too, but that doesn't mean guys don't fantasize about their girl and another one together.

If it's two guys together with a girl, does that make a difference, or is it only the idea of two guys alone that bothers men. Honestly this is probably a discussion for the hangout, but it just upsets me when I see some of the comments made when a story like this is brought up :)

10. Swishh

Swishh Member

correct. but the majority of these nba players are simply not someone to look up to and they get away with a lot of things that it's quite pathetic.

11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Duncan is a fairly private person, and he doesn't seek out to be a role model. By all accounts, he's a great teammate and down to earth guy. As for his personal life, that's none of our business and I wouldn't pass judgment based on some trashy tabloid rumors.

12. Swishh

Swishh Member

That's why before making judgement i said in caps...'IF THIS IS TRUE'

But I'm not surprised if i is true, because like i said, how many straight guys have a tramp stamp AND had a tongue ring for a few years, perhaps he still wears it off the court?

13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Private?

He has been banging in the post for years.

14. dback816

dback816 Member

That's not double standard, that's just reality.

I don't want to watch Tim Duncan and Richard Jefferson making out, but I support their right to.

As for this particular story, it's probably not even true.

15. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

His wife is clearly trying to slander him. If putting up your best friend in your house is gay... Well, I guess enough Parsons jokes have been made already. Tim Duncan has children with this woman (although that is not definitive in any way). She is probably trying to affect the civil proceedings by leaking these rumors. He is easily the target of these rumors because he is a genuine and classy guy.

16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This is some priceless rationalization. The "more attractive" thing is just a cherry on top.

17. Hayesfan

So if I would say that theoretically watching the two if them make out is hot... What would you say? Would you think how nasty or would you think cool, good for you?

Most guys would think how nasty. You think a guy would have a hit song with the lyrics "I kissed a boy and I liked it" if he sang it?

That's the double standard.

Edit: And to the response above... That was me being slightly sarcastic
    And with that I am done with this thread. It should be in the hangout or d&d anyway

#177 Hayesfan, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  18. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

Lebron will come out when his career is winding down.

19. parksn306

parksn306 Contributing Member

havent heard anything about this outside of this thread and not expecting too...think its just a story

20. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Its less homophobe sometimes. And just more about rigid masculine identity and boundary setting. Guys are supposed to be strong even if the call is to be "sensitive". So anything perceived as "soft" wont get permitted

For what its worth I dont find the bi-curious/bi-sexual/lesbian woman to be that alluring now. That mode jumped the shark a long time ago and is contrived. People should just be what they are and respected for it