1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin a goner?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Jul 5, 2013.

1. newAge_Rockets

Plus Calderon is not available, so who else could replace him. Lin and Bev make each other better, and I think it would ultimately hurt the team to get rid of one or the other

2. gefforycook

gefforycook Member

do you want to put money where your mouth is?

3. rayfantastic

rayfantastic Member

amount of hate is amazing...

4. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

For this to be a 1 star thread, it sho do have 28 pages lol

5. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

Don't see why Clutch fan's want Lin traded. Lin is a good play maker and a lot of teams wish they can have him.

6. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

Really?

I thought couple of our other players also get a lot of unjust praise and aggressive defending when they do not deserve it. The other half of the "best backcourt in the NBA" certainly gets a lot of rabid fans standing up for him when he plays like a scrub.

On the other hand, we also get a certain type of fan(s) that live only to criticize Jeremy Lin (e.g. fools like Roxlove, King1 and ijHolmes). It definitely does make it frustrating for everyone and it makes GARM a total hell hole for some people. I pity the more sensible and objective posters who have to wade through all the bull**** that immature, internet warrior posters post in order to give themselves an identity, a strength they can be proud of.

However, for me, GARM isn't a hell hole at all. Half of the time, I come here to watch stupid people give out their opinions which then makes me feel a lot better and more confident of myself. E.g. the Morey haters, the Jeremy haters, and the people who look down on none 99-ers / 12-ers / whatever. It just feels great getting confirmation that I am not right at the bottom of the food chain.....

7. radd

radd Member

why the rush? even if you dislike the guy there is no reason to go crazy making moves right now. see what happens for the first part of the season, whether he has improved and if there is chemistry, maybe see what cannan and bev are bringing to the table this year and then talk about a trade later in the season if we need to.

8. gefforycook

gefforycook Member

to say you are stupid ish is a complementary to you. I wonder what mental hospital facility let you out.

9. megadon

megadon Member

Roxlove clearly has something against lin at this point. When he start attacking fan bases, you know that he hates Lin. It's more than irrational, it's personal. I'd figure Lin's belief in Jesus probably pisses him off

10. visible

visible Member

Great post!

11. jason330i

jason330i Member

the sad thing is that the lin fan haters are just as bad as the overboard lin fans, but they just don't know it.

anyway, shouldn't we all just let this thread die? it has degenerated enough already.

12. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Lin couldn't hit up twitter to welcome Dwight??? any comments from him anywhere??

13. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

14. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

With the still possibility (although unlikely) of him being traded, I wouldn't do it either. But you know he's excited about it and hopes to play here

15. gamer4Life

gamer4Life Member

That sounds convoluted. Don't you mean "if not", you will donate $$$ to CF?

ie. "If Lin is not traded this off-season (or next week, or whatever), I will donate $50 to ClutchFans."

16. seahawk

seahawk Member

Yup, that man has no logic I guess.

17. BornTexan

BornTexan Rookie

LOL, the sky is falling......No worries is the shortest under the roof.....

18. BornTexan

BornTexan Rookie

No, you might be stupid all the time. It might be in your genes.

19. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

Lol marshal Z from bleacher reporter writes that lin is a goner because of the garcia signing. Garcia is going to be our starting pg .

20. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

It's about as logical as this:

Sometimes I feel like I am totally surrounded in these threads by nothing but the special kids who rode in on the short bus to school, "Smh"