1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin a goner?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Jul 5, 2013.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

ABJ stands for "Always Butt-hurt about Jeremy"

It is a term true Rocket fans came up for the posters who are here only because of Jeremy Lin and have become a scourge of the forum.

Don't worry though, the writing is on the wall for Lin and he will be gone soon enough. Then the "ABJ" crowd will become a cancer to another fanbase.

1 person likes this.
  2. recboil

recboil Member

are you joking about what ABJ means? cause if that's what you really think it means...then you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. see what i did there?

3. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

It's suppose to stand for "Anyone But Jeremy" Not sure who came up with that idiocy though.

4. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

I am basically here now to say my goodbyes to the countless LOL's of this board (Lin Only Lovers) .. I'll sure miss them when they all leave the moment Jeremy gets traded. :(

5. BornTexan

BornTexan Rookie

You're a little malicious basturd.

Now you can go and rest in peace.

6. seahawk

seahawk Member

PhiSlamma - a 99er

7. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

BornTexan
    Since: Jul 2012

8. seahawk

seahawk Member

Are you supposed to donate / leave the forum for good if Lin stays?

9. BornTexan

BornTexan Rookie

I have been on this forum since 2001.

My old id was banned for some bu**** reason.

And you're still a bigot, possibly a racist punk.

10. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

Negative.

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

No it isn't. He irks people because he's the only player on the team that you get mobbed for criticizing. It's not his fault, but he gets unjustly praised and aggressively defended by a certain type of fan and it makes it very frustrating. It makes the GARM a total hell hole when he has a good game OR a bad game because of the fight that will break out.

12. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

Yeah, I know how you feel. I was here since 99. :rolleyes:

And keep playing that race card ...

No one here talked about race but YOU. It says a lot about YOU and YOUR mentality.

13. BornTexan

BornTexan Rookie

So you say you're a racist punk? When you are a racist, it's not "playing" some card, it's merely stating the truth.

14. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

Dude, get a life? got nothing to do? Just leave those people alone. :mad:

15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Banned? I bet you did not see that coming.

16. Jenopogi

Jenopogi Contributing Member

and then we will see you on the team forum will Jeremy be traded. I registered to CF the moment it was announced that JLin will be a Rockets. Loved it here, did not see you those SL/Pre-season threads. I just read thru CF, comment sometimes - but heck, I did not see any valuable feeds from you.

17. gamer4Life

gamer4Life Member

Lin's salary actually seems pretty fair considering the contract that Calderon got. On the other hand, if you can find a way to significantly upgrade the position, ie. Irving, Lillard, etc... or cut down the salary, ie. Lowry, then it makes sense.

Lateral moves for roughly the same salary, ie. Dragic, Rubio are a waste of time though. I'd wait to see Lin's 3pt shot and defense - if it hasn't improved, trade him.

18. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

I may some stupid ish sometimes, but the unbridled idiocy contained within your post is just beyond all measure. Please don't breed.

19. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Well to be fair most people who wanna get rid of Lin want to because they think he's not a good fit for this system. They basically want a sharpshooter/low turnover guy who can play off the ball. Rondo is anything but that. So in this team, I dont think the upgrade is that substantial. And especially if we have to give up Asik and picks who could be used to get other valuable assets, I wouldn't want this trade. But ya, if anyone called you out on this proposal then that's BS I agree

20. newAge_Rockets

I'd bet on Lin staying, the organization is banking on him learning his new role as an off guard three point shooter. If he does not adapt to that role, then he will be shipped out. contract is not that much of an issue with all the revenue he brings