1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin a goner?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Jul 5, 2013.

1. albert57d

albert57d Member

I dont think they would trade Lin coz of the the things that Howard wants is to make up some of that lost money he would have had with the lakers not only via the no state tax but also endorsement. Now in houston other then a few endorsement possibilities there , China is where the endoresment money will come from and After Yao , Lin is the reason why Houston games are being televised a lot in china and asia as a whole. Plus Lin is a way better passer than beverly. Lin to Chandler in NY was great . Now Lin to Howard.

2. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

Oh no, they're going for the double team! :rolleyes:

Sigh, LOF. YOU are the number one problem with clutchfans today. If Jeremy leaves, a mass exodus will ensue (for which I can't wait), and it is on the verge of happening, mark my words ..

3. red32

red32 Member

How about you quitting CF if you are wrong, and LOF quitting CF if you are right - win-win. ;)

4. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

ABJ. Lin is a much better shooter than Rondo and I don't think Rondo can play off the ball much. ABJ.

5. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

No need to bet, LOF will be leaving clutch fans in droves the moment Jeremy is traded, don't be naive or play dumb.

6. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

No thank you. Dude cannot shoot.

7. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

LOF. Rondo is an overall better player than Lin, any GM would agree. LOF

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

But he can board, play d and dish assists. We're putting shooters on the roster already.

9. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Lol I love how you're saying all this stuff right after Josh Smith signed with the Pistons, the one trade rumor that was still relevant for Lin. I'm not saying Lin won't be traded, but now with Calderon and JSmoove gone, it's highly doubtful Lin goes. But hey, if you're so confident, why don't u donate to CF if you're wrong?

10. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Of course he is, but its the extra salary worth it?

11. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

How about I just donate if I'm right, like I said.

12. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

Why not.
    Celtics not a bad place to go. Rebuilding , new young exciting coach. Big market city and history. Home of Havard. Both way lin wins , if he stays or as long as you trade him for a legit all star pg

13. stl1622dc

stl1622dc Member

The main problem with Lin on this team is that his role is redundant w/ Harden on the floor. Lin is "only" a .332 3-pt shooter (.339 last season) and on a team w/ a ball dominant 2-guard (Harden) and low post threat (Dwight), you need a 3 point threat at your point.

So why the hell would you want to put Rondo on this team? He might be the WORST fit of ANY point guard in the NBA. He is a laughably bad shooter (.241 career 3-pt %). PLUS, he needs the ball even more than Lin does to be effective. Take the ball out of his hands and he's a huge liability on offense.

The worst thing (even worse than his shooting %) is that he is a proven team cancer. Do you really want him on a team w/ an emotionally/mentally unstable Dwight Howard and a team full of young guys?

14. Whoopy

Whoopy Member

Because there's a 99.9% chance you are wrong.

15. ILoveWhiteGirls

LOH getting troll hard.

16. formido

formido Member

Because that's a worthless incentive for signaling to us that you have confidence in your prediction?

17. Roxlove

Roxlove Member

You sound like a troll!

18. stl1622dc

stl1622dc Member

You don't build championship teams like a video game.

19. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Not really, usage rate wise they are pretty much the same, around 20ish. Rondo does share the ball with Paul Pierce quite a bit.

20. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

Did I say otherwise? Moron.