1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

The Dwight Meeting. Rumors, Tweets and Updates.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Wojo's biggest source must be with the league office, the source calls him first so that he can tweet it first.

2. boiler

boiler Member

Can the GSW still do S&T with Lakers? If they get DH and keep Curry, they will be really good.

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

You guys are dumb. Adding iggy makes Barnes or klay expendable and they still have bogut to use as filler.

This is very very bad for the Rockets.

4. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

You guys are drama queens, i think i rather watch updates on the lakers forums lol they're more calm and rational because i think they've already accepted the fact that they lost him.

You guys here are going ballistic over fake tweets and nonsense.

5. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

An Iggy/Curry/Thompson core added with Dwight is the problem now. I cannot believe the ****ing Utah Jazz.

6. jeff from vandy

jeff from vandy Contributing Member

most time on this site in years... many many many years.... c'mon dwight!

7. jsmee2000

jsmee2000 Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Doesn't look like GSWs have enough space--even after shedding AB + RJ combined $20M--to sign Iguodala to this deal outright... more to come?</p>&mdash; Tim Kawakami (@timkawakami) <a href="https://twitter.com/timkawakami/statuses/353242787803693057">July 5, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Can Larry Coon...I mean Bima Thug (or someone similar) chime in and confirm what this means?

9. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I have a bad feeling about this mang

10. anchel

anchel Member

we are now in lakers hands, boys

11. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Andre Iguodala has agreed to sign with the Golden State Warriors, per reports. That doesn't rule them out of the Dwight Howard sweepstakes.</p>&mdash; Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/statuses/353242981437943808">July 5, 2013</a></blockquote>

12. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

this

faith lost again

13. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

If you like them so much why don't you marry them

14. Karolik

Karolik Member

so many people needing to be educated. This trade means nothing, Warriors can still S&T for Dwight..

15. trowa2

trowa2 Member

sign and trade.

pretty sure the lakers would love harrison barnes, klay thompson and david lee for howard.

16. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Andre Igoudala has reached agreement on a four year, $48 million deal with the Warriors, league source tells Y! Sports.

17. 713

713 Member

This. Not even 5 ipads could get us Dwight now. It's over. Time for Bynum and Josh Smith.

18. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Can so done tell me what jaz deal is.. I'm still confused as hell

19. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

Okay, this is not good news. If they got Iggy without losing Barnes or Thompson, then they just made themselves a lot more attractive to Dwight post a sign and trade with the Lakers. Before and sign and trade with LA would have left a hole at the 3 (with barnes going to LA) now that hole is filled with Iguodala. Man...I'll be honest, I'm getting a little nervous now.

20. jsmee2000

jsmee2000 Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>What about Klay? What happens to Barnes? Who comes off the bench? Does either guy get moved?</p>&mdash; Jarrod N Rudolph (@JRudolphSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/JRudolphSports/statuses/353243053194100736">July 5, 2013</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Golden State drops out of the Dwight Howard chase, clearing the way for long-standing frontrunner Houston to close with the free agent star.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/statuses/353243106805690371">July 5, 2013</a></blockquote>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.