1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Dwight Meeting. Rumors, Tweets and Updates.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, Jun 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swishh

Swishh Member

Again, what has docrocket done in the past to prove he was legit? past my time apparently.

2. bmd

bmd Member

Too bad I don't work for the NSA.

I'd have leaked the news to you guys already.

3. Ultimateian

Ultimateian Member

Riddle : Why is Morey out working on 4th of July if he already gave the presentation to Dwight?

4. treeman

treeman Member

Really? You are a self-proclaimed LAL fan and yet the only board you've ever written on is a Rockets forum? I find that a tad bit hard to believe.

FWIW, I couldn't care less if you are on LG too as an insider there. I don't doubt that you have good info. As a LAL fan I believe that you may drop what you want to drop here to create certain impressions that you want to see. I don't fault you for it, either.

I know that people in your profession plant info seeds at strategic places. I see you as a likely avenue by which that info gets where it's intended.

5. ric_flair

ric_flair Member

Grind now, Shine Later= Morey

6. xclearscreen

xclearscreen Rookie

if Dwight absolutely does not want to return to the Lakers, why does it automatically assumed that Houston is his landing spot just because he might like it here over other teams? doesn't it really depends on who the Lakers deal with? so if the Lakers would rather have the players in GS's S&T offer, there's nothing much Morey can do beside upping his ante.. i see the Lakers wanting Parsons though.

7. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Doc is either trolling or it's a done deal LOL.

8. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

cyberx is legit. Sorry for ever doubting you cyberx.

9. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

From what I've read from older members was big back in the Rudy T years with regards to rumors, trades, or anything with the rockets. Tad Brown, Rockets' CEO, seems to know him.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

cyberx posts on Orlando Magic site

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/user/10181-cyberx/

In Topic: The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds
    23 July 2012 - 02:51 AM

I just posted on CF. What Chuck doesnt know, is that I have fullcourt,chuck nevitt,vcchlw,MLittle577,TigerBait,anthony59237 and several others on my ignore list. My bad. I just now found out they couldnt see my post because I have them on my list.

And oh, being that my boss actually has CF on his freakin desktop, and not this one, I dont post too much info on there. I have posted some, but I posted waaaayyyy more here than I usually do there. I thought you guys would be respectful to me. The magic fans are very nice, its the rocket fans on here that are rude and disrespectful.

I dont blame them. They probably feel they are getting hosed in this deal, but what they dont know is that my boss and assistants have several tricks up our sleeves to keep DH in Htown. One of which, is hook him up with the hottest asian chics me and jeremy can find and bring them to DH's pad in sugarland, another trick is bring in some girls from Treasures and hire them as masseuse to work on dh's back.. He will not want to leave.

In Topic: The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds
    23 July 2012 - 02:59 AM

Oh I see, several rocket fans have been tricked over the years so they are skeptical. Like when an insider was telling them on draft night that DH was going there on draft night, and now they all dont believe ****....I understand. Just one problem,DH WAS coming to the rockets on draft night, and the bobcats taking MKG destroyed the 3 way with orlando and kings. Only a few team reps even know about this deal in place on draft night. DH didnt even know.

Doesnt matter. There are some fine asian girls in htown to keep DH happy. Give him some spicy singapore noodles, a lifetime pass to Treasures vip, and he wont think about la,bk,or mavs ever again. We kept Tmac happy this way, we kept Cato happy this way, and kept Sir Charles happy this way. Didnt work on Hakeem, he likes Jordanian girls and left htown. Cato ended up retiring in Atlanta after orlando, got real fat, and literally spends all his money at strip clubs in atlanta. Francis drives around htown lost because he's whack out on bath salts, and mobley is high as a kite on pot because of his "PHARMACY" he opened up in la. In essence, we traded away 3 full blown druggies to you for the rights to Tmac, and we are about to trade another pothead in Lamb for DH. Once you get Lamb, and see his interviews, trust me, all of you are going to say "wtf is he on!!!"

11. CCM721

CCM721 Member

Because if he likes Houston over other teams it doesn't matter what LA wants, he is not under contract with them. He can sign with Houston outright.

12. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Working on Plan B (hopefully)?

13. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Agreed. I don't think it's a big enough deal to pursue the 'truth' either way, I'd drop the issue.

14. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

GTFO.

15. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

If Dwight's confused thats good. That sounds like something we would hear before he signs with the rockets.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Actually I think he works for Dwight's agent, or that agency anyway.

17. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Nah, I remember that guy. He took his name but it wasn't him. That guy didn't even know you can't trade consecutive 1st rounders.

18. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Doesn't this legitimize DocRocket's scoop?

19. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

I think I'm in the really-late-night part of clutchfans. Goodnight folks. Sleep is important.

20. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Welcome Dwight Howard to Rockets !
    Got that text from my cousins barber
    Sleep time</p>&mdash; - Freddy . (@solodolowhore) <a href="https://twitter.com/solodolowhore/statuses/353023231231397889">July 5, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.