1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[NBA Finals] San Antonio vs. Miami

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RedRedemption, Jun 3, 2013.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Jun 6, 2013.
  1. Spurs in 4.

1.8%
  2. Spurs in 5.

9.3%
  3. Spurs in 6.

37.0%
  4. Spurs in 7.

13.6%
  5. Miami in 4.

1.2%
  6. Miami in 5.

3.9%
  7. Miami in 6.

20.5%
  8. Miami in 7.

12.7%
  1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Talk about the ultimate Jinx...or does Nike know something that we all dont???
    introducing the Nike Lebron X (Two time champion shoes)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

I live in Miami. Check my IP address. I'll bet you $1,000 to the tip jar. I'll walk outside and take a photo of south beach right now. Sactown is my roomate. Mind-Blown?

3. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

That's what I'm saying. It takes these guys 6 games to actually get motivated enough to start guarding a guy who has hit 25 three's. SMH.

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Lol...at Bosh's comments on guaranteeing that Green wont be open...Expect the Spurs big three to have a huge performance...

And yes...this arrogance...is what people cant stand...a championship party only to have their hopes and dreams crushed by the Mavs...Championship shoes without having won the title...this team is full of premature body fluids and tonight the Spurs, Pop and the rest of the NBA is gonna have a grand ol time laughing at the misery and laughing stock that rots in Miami...

And yes...there are things such as Basketball Gods..and they dont take things like this lightly...Good job Bosh, Good job Bron...guess wade was the only one smart enough to keep his mouth closed...Shouldve consulted physicians on SSRI's...will help with premature release...and the impending depression that these players are gonna face...

5. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Wow. Looks like somebody already thinks the series is over. Did you not learn from last year's Boston series? Talk about a premature-ejaculation... from your mouth.

6. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Tonight, when your world comes crashing down...just after I tell you that there is no Santa Clause...just remember to check your self in to the nearest psych institution close to Miami...Miami Children's in Coral Gables is a good place to start...

7. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

looks like throw up

8. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

I'll be here partying on ocean drive win or lose. A silly basketball game doesn't determine my happiness. Have fun in Sugarland tonight, or whatever lame suburb you happen to live in. My world > your world regardless of the outcome of any sporting event.

9. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

If you live in Miami then how is the ticket resell market there? I see that G6 tickets have fallen to the $160 range on the Heat resell website on nba.com. If a G7 happens when do you think will be the best time to buy resell tickets? Right after the game or wait until game day?

If the Heat win tonight I am considering going to G7.

10. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

I went to game two. The resale market is huge for lower level seats. Upper level, it's just like anywhere else. I got my game 2 tix off craigslist and sat in the middle, upper for $200 each. The lowers go for 4-5x that amount. It's not the greatest sports city, but believe it or not it gets pretty loud in there, in game 2 when Miami went on that 33-5 run it was nuts in there, lots of fun.

11. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Right now there are 832 tickets being resold on the Heat's site for G6. That seems like a lot. Are the fans there that lackluster? Do you think it will be this many for a G7?

http://www.ticketsnow.com/NBA/Inven...nes-Arena---FL-in-Miami-6-18-2013?PID=1381661

12. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

The people who really care already have their tickets. Everyone else is just a broker. All these tickets you see online right now will be on the streets in the hands of scalpers about two hours before the game around the arena and south beach.

It's one of the few places where you see scalpers out AWAY from the arena. The arena is near downtown Miami and I alwas think it's funny when people say "south beach" because that's not where it is however you will have scalpers walking around south beach trying to sell tickets and coconuts.

13. pacertom

pacertom Member

classy!

:rolleyes:

14. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

[​IMG]

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

lol ok...

[​IMG]

16. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

I guess it was classy of him to tell me my whole world would come crashing down tonight?

17. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Haters gonna hate! So predictable. Hate LeBron for leaving a craphole city like Cleveland for the palm trees and coconuts and do the same to me for living here. You guys are MISERABLE.

18. pacertom

pacertom Member

got it already

[​IMG]

19. pacertom

pacertom Member

I've got 150 Palm trees in my backyard up here in Palm Beach County.

Our gated community keeps out all the riffraff like you with Miami-Dade licence plates. Better less-crowded beaches, better golf courses, better boating, better fishing, one-tenth the crime.

20. SunsRocketsfan