1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trade Man of Steel screening tickets tomorrow 6/11 for...anything

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by SexyButIgnorant, Jun 10, 2013.

1. SexyButIgnorant

I have TWO tickets to the much anticipated MAN OF STEEL for tomorrow, June 11th. It starts promptly at 730 pm, at the Edwards Marquee over in Katy! Normally, I'll email this tickets to anyone for anything. But with MoS, I wanna trade these tickets for the best offer.

I will consider anything from clutchfans cred to an I.O.U to a PS3 game. So let me know what's up and I'll email em to a lucky winner.

Ps, it's best to arrive to the theater at the very least 1 hour early according to the tickets.

2. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

Trade for rep?

3. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Trade for some used hair gel?

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Guaranteed seat or first come first serve? I'll trade you a PS3 controller or something maybe if they're guaranteed. Maybe.

5. platypus

platypus Member

I'll give you madden 12, or fall out new vegas or heck 15 bucks.

6. SexyButIgnorant

They are indeed first come first serve. Thus why the suggestion is to arrive an hour early. Although to be honest, I go to screenings a lot and 9/10 times everyone gets a seat. A big movie like this though is one of those times where someone who is late wont get in.

I'll decide the trade at 7ish, btw.

7. SexyButIgnorant

I will take the 15 bucks if its through PayPal. Sebandres23@gmail.com is my email so you can contact me.

8. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

i'll trade those world war Z tickets back to you for these....just trying to climb the ladder ;)

9. SexyButIgnorant

Lol, would love to, but I can't go to that either. I've had terrible luck on the dates of these screenings. I will soon post another one that might catch some eyes.

10. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

This is in Katy or Edwards marquee right outside of the loop? :confused:

11. SexyButIgnorant

It's in Katy. The deal may have fallen through, I need to give em away today since I won't be on a computer tomorrow. Next person to email me will be given em for free. :) although some rep would be cool

12. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

Message sent!

Thanks,

CW

13. VanityHalfBlack

Katy/1-10 or Katy,Tx ????

14. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

i'll be at the MarquE screening tomorrow :)

15. SexyButIgnorant

Sorry guys, I've sent them out already. I'll see if I can get anymore but I doubt it.