1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Eastern Conference Finals] Miami vs. Indiana

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 18, 2013.

?

(1) Miami vs. (3) Indiana

Poll closed May 22, 2013.
  1. Heat in 4

7.1%
  2. Heat in 5

23.2%
  3. Heat in 6

28.3%
  4. Heat in 7

8.1%
  5. Pacers in 4

4.0%
  6. Pacers in 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Pacers in 6

16.2%
  8. Pacers in 7

13.1%
  1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Your eternal reverse karma act hasn't helped Miami this far. Why keep it up?

2. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

The issue with indiana isn't that they're small market, it's that they'll get killed by the spurs.

3. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

BETTING THE TRUCK ON MIAMI MONEYLINE FOR GAME 7.

4. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Wade looks through and Bosh sucks. Right now the Heat look extremely overrated and I'm not sure why so called "experts" keep feeling its just a forgone conclusion that the Heat will win it all this year. They might not get out of this series.

5. Mr. Space City

hardcore fans complain it's rigged. remember casual fans like the big names and the compelling storylines and all that jazz.

6. clippy

clippy Member

They'll get out of this series (expect it to be like the Houston/LA game 7 a few years back, w/ Joey "the fixer" Crawford reffing as usual). It is certainly not a given that they'll get by the Spurs, but then again last year everyone thought that the Thunder would beat the Heat after they looked dominant backdoor sweeping the Spurs and the Heat struggled against the old Celtics.

7. hlcc

hlcc Member

Why not? Just because Lebron is the best player currently doesn't mean people automatically root for him. People like to root for underdogs. The arrogance displayed during the decision turned off some people. If I have to guess, Wade's transformation turning into the league's dirtiest player probably turning some people away as well.

8. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

They will if Wade and Bosh continue to play like ****.

9. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Reporter: Why were you 10th in DPOY...

Roy Hibbert: "B/c yall m'fers dont watch us enough. I dont care if i get fined...but I am just keeping it real for yall..."

LMAO...Im starting to like Roy Hibbert as a person..intellectual and able to give some solid answers...loll

10. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

Wade and Bosh is playing worst than their bench. Mind as well not play if you're not going to be effective. You can try a Cole + Chalmers double PG Lebron feed. If Bosh can't make shots outside, then he's really useless as he can't even touch Hibbert even if he has 2 extra hands.

11. pacertom

pacertom Member

LOL

LOL

Hmmmm….

Respect!

Well-said!

And wilting!

12. Wilezra

Wilezra Member

When I knew Birdman wasn't gonna play, I knew the Heat would lose. No surprise on the final score.

13. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

They will absolutely lose game 7 if Wade and Bosh keep this up. No doubt about it. They have both been pretty disgusting to watch the past few games... I understand Wade is hurt, but he just looks lazy and disinterested a lot of the time. Hell, if they were both 0's rather than net negatives, this series might already be over. Guess we'll see which Wade/Bosh show up on Monday night.

14. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

lol at Pacertom actually thinking the Pacers are doing something instead of just being incredibly fortunatue that Wade Bosh and ray allen are in a huge slump. And what a child for quoting people and throwing it in their faces at the end of the game.

I could go back and quote all the crap he said in this thread like David West will score 26 points per game, Birdman won't be a factor in the series, etc etc etc. What a clown this pacertom is.

15. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

Ditto :grin:

16. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

It is unreal how much of a tool you are.

17. pacertom

pacertom Member

Chris Bosh = Troy Murphy, minus the rebounds.

18. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

You can't blame Wade's play on being hurt. He'd driving into the middle of the defense and throwing up garbage shot and then when he's wide open he barely hits the rim and he's missing free throws. I understand that the knee is an important piece of a jump shot, but not a free throw.

He also isn't hustling on Defense and is just slapping at the ball instead of staying in front of his opponent. He's just disinterested and must have some family or emotional problems.

19. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

Thank You. He's made some many incorrect predictions in this thread and he's already acting like the pacers won the series. The pacers haven't done ****.

20. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I'm not blaming it on injury at all... I said I understand he's hurt, but he looks lazy and disinterested. And it's disgusting to watch. He usually bounces back strong when people start writing him off, although this is the worst I've ever seen him play.