1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The one trade the Lakers must consider

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by junk151, May 28, 2013.

1. junk151

junk151 Member

2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yeah in your dreams Laker fan. :rolleyes:

3. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

This shows how clueless a lot of Laker fans are.

I mean...seriously? We're going to give up our second best player, who is on a cheap contract and rapidly improving, and our defensive anchor for...Steve Blake (why do we need him) and Pau "Aging & Declining" Gasol

Really?

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

We should probably throw in Bev and some 1st rounders to sweeten the deal.

5. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

Must consider.... must consider getting laughed at for bringing it up.

6. boozle222

boozle222 Contributing Member

... is this serious? How can BR still be recognized as a "sports site"? It's more fantasy and delusion in regards to both sports and writing ability.

7. j3i

j3i Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

*wheeze*

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

8. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

What an absurd article. The best trade for both teams is Pau, Blake, and Nash for Harden, Parsons, Asik and draft picks.

9. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

And this is why Bleacher Report is a joke. A large portion of their "Featured Columnists" are nothing but fanboys who have no concept of the CBA, or player value from the other team's perspective. When there are Laker fans in the comments section calling this gomer out, you KNOW it's a bad suggestion. The fact that this clown will get clicks on that article is mind-numbing.

10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

The Kwame for Gasol deal happened. If morey does this this morey should be fired on the spot.

11. junk151

junk151 Member

Cross fingers :p

12. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Fixed

13. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

No one knew about Marc Gasol. I refuse to believe Marc Gasol was the reason that deal went through.

14. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

Marc Gasol was also a part of that deal. In hindsight, that deal makes perfect sense.

15. ooox

ooox Member

That dude is a Lakers fan AND a Celtics fan. WTF? How the hell is that even possible? They're bitter rivals and that idiot...

16. izeroi

izeroi Member

Must be slow at the bleacher today

17. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Throwing up in mouth.

18. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I think the Bill Simmons article mentions a Houston SnT of Aski, Parsons for Dwight...

... which I still wouldn't do, nor would Morey, when you can just sign the dude outright. I don't know why Simmons included it.. it's not like him, especially given his knowledge and knowledge of how DM operates... and especially since the rest of the article pretty much eviscerated Dwight.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9308573/searching-dwight-howard

Again, this isn't the Gasol BR deal, which isn't even worthy of a thread on here, but from Simmons article. DM wouldn't make that move either. Cause if Parsons/Asik are available, you can bet DM would try and lure Love, or Aldridge with that type of package, and then again just sign Howard outright.

Golden State might do the deal - probably would - but i thought they'd need to cut more salary then that, and of course every trade piece that goes back to the Lakers makes GS a less and less attractive landing spot for Dwight. And the fact that I don't believe he is really interested in GS anyway. If staying in California, he's staying with the Lakers.

Anyway, my guess is some moronic fan just saw the Grantland article and said "hey those guys are available, let's trade them Gasol instead".. not realizing how moronic that is.

19. joesr

joesr Member

Ill take Gasol for anyone not a starter, but not da hell for 2 starters, hahahahah

20. ihatekobe

ihatekobe Member

lol besides that ridiculous trade did anyone see that trade that one lakers fan suggested.

He said Rockets wouldn't do that unless it was to acquire d12. lol

Why the *** would we give up Parsons and Asik to the Lakers for D12 when we could take him for free. Lakers fans are so delusional man.