1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Source: Chance Dwight comes to Houston growing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, May 9, 2013.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

Sources identifying/verifying sources who are identifying/verifying sources who are identifying/verifying sources. So what we have here then is...

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

That's fricken hilarious!

ROFLMFAO!!!!

3. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Who cares if the random newbs that have been here a year believe in cybrex, dave, doc, and now spoon. People that have contacts are real people too, and if I was a sports agent id be doing the same thing they are. Its fun and entertaining.

I know certain people have been proven. Both by people I know, and from just basic logic breaking down what they say and validating it against themselves and other insiders. I think it is awesome that real life acquaintances are backing up the sources and even the ones backing up the sources are being validated by other clutchfans members.

Thats what is cool about this place. :cool:

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

"Multiple sources say Duh-wight...."

ROTFLMMFAO

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Morey has not failed doing it since he became GM. He found Brooks, Landry, Lowry, Von Wafer, Budinger, Lee, Dragic, Delfino, Garcia.

He's a money ball man. It's what he does.

6. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

The Lakers might be hearing from Dwight soon, but not the rest of us. We as fans won't know anything until at minimum, July 1. He's going to take the full time he is allowed to make his decision, and there's no reason for him not to.

7. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Maybe even top 8.5.

8. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Well obviously he can say whatever he wants, but you get the picture. He's not going to pick a team until he meets with them, which won't be until July 1st at the earliest.

9. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Howard has had his ego be so bruised and battered over the last couple years that I do see him jumping ship. His ultimate redemption at this point can only come from quietly winning. That won't happen in LA. McHale, Olajuwon, Harden, Lin and the dynamics of those folks with Howard could be special in a feel good way. I don't think he wants the pressure of LA and he certainly got a fair dose of that this year. I really think that he wants to be here, with Josh Smith or Chris Paul joining him. Paul might come just because the little rat wants to win more than the average player.

Howard
    Smith
    Parsons
    Harden
    Lin

We still struggle with super fast point guards but that could be a great defensive lineup.

Howard
    T Jones/Motie
    Parsons
    Harden
    Paul

Is the dream.

10. megastahr

well our insiders have all but ruled out Paul and Howard

Cause paul doesnt care to play with Howard...apparently.

I think Howard and Smith is the deal.

11. seahawk

seahawk Member

I think Dwight and Jeremy can get along. I already see chemistry. :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RLNqNAYd9Mw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The video was post last year off season. They were caught at the Taiwan airport?

12. onreego

onreego Member

Yeah, that's what I was worried about..

13. megastahr

Was that meeting arranged?

14. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

this was back in 2010, Lin even mentioned "pre-draft workouts"

15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Someone PM me the gist of the latest developments, would be much appreciated. Busy work week.

16. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

then you might want to log out and not come back till July.

This is the way it is after the season is over, always has been always will be.

17. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Did you ban that idiot?

just wondering.

18. Salvy

Salvy Member

Dang, the lady at the end appears to be making Dwight say.... " I will sign with the Rockets in 2013 hihi"..... She prob went into the future and saw cyberx's thread.....

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I've already told him that I thought he was serious. I hope you are right about what was posted and its impact (or complete lack of one, we hope). Spooner didn't realize he might be causing a problem. Now the chump that started the now deleted thread (thanks mods!) is something else altogether.

20. megastahr

yah I thought that was funny...we all start having a conversation about editing our posts so as not to reveal too much about the OP....then next day there is a whole thread speculating about who he was lol. :mad: