1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: Chance Dwight comes to Houston growing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, May 9, 2013.

1. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

You're alright rocketman, you're alright. Most of my posts have been in response to those name calling and attacking.

2. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

OP ignore the idiots any speculative tidbit that generates conversation is appreciated. What has always made the site special are the rumors and info like the Steve Francis phone call, rockhead rule, He's CoMing, etc that make the long offseasons interesting. You new dimwits have no idea what I'm referring to and your negativity serves no purpose. If the OP wasn't credible Clutch would shut it down in a blink. Don't believe me try starting your own speculation thread. I suggest title it "I'm not still a Virgin".

1 person likes this.
  3. onreego

onreego Member

Thus, the replying to everyone that disagrees and insults him. Troll so hard muthaf***ers want to find him...lol

Insider info or not, there's no reason to get worked up over someone not believing. It's going to be a long offseason.

Thanks for the info Cy it's definitely appreciated. I really hope getting Howard doesn't mean we lose Asik. Plus we'd need him in case of drama Dwight surfaces.

4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Honestly Dwight should sign with Rich Paul, after all the guy repaired Lebron's reputation, and that takes talent, maybe more than Lebron's basketball talent, lol

5. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Cyber, you said your source with the Rockets said that Fegan hates Morey. Did your source with the Rockets tell you anything about their plans or any feelings about chances at Dwight?

6. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

what makes you guys think Dwight wont flip this thought process of being disgruntled with LA. He changes his mind like he changes his socks

7. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Why would I make a thread title thats not true, when my point was this thread is not for real.
    :grin:

8. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

9. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

10. liveguy

liveguy Member

Agreed on all fronts....

These kids go into a frenzy with dissenting opinions.

You don't agree? Your trolling!!!!!! lol

That said...everything you posted is on point.

The info from Cy is great.

Long summer.....we'll see what happens.

11. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

He'll probably change his mind another 15 times

at least

12. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I love how people didn't look too deep in the insider info of Hakeem getting Mchale and Howard together and they hit it off.
    This is definitely not allowed, even if it didn't constitute tampering it would definitely have been something that was looked into and mentioned at the time.

13. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I'm sure it was Hakeem and Mchale chatting him up during the all star break. Nothing wrong with that. Hakeem openly said when he was training him that he told Dwight that Houston would be a good place for him.

14. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

I gotcha. You just have to expect when you come on so strong in opposition of 90% of the responses to OP, you will get flamed.

You being new to the forum doesn't help either.

15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Actually it would be tampering if the head coach of another team was recruiting Howard. That would be pretty significant news and would really hurt the Rockets. Especially since there was already talk that McHale tried to tamper with Dwight when he was with Orlando. Not to mention McHale has been punished by the NBA for tampering with Joe Smith.

16. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Also, if you ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin

17. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Thanks for your take. Interesting

For extra, here is an approximation of your takes in this thread

Zoplicone: "ANYONE see see THAT - How is THAT news?"

"SAW THAT from a MILE AWAY. Of COURSE Hakeem would meet with Dwight!"

"This guy just reposting Hoopsworld articles or something? Tell us something we DONT KNOW"

"DUH, just READ A NEWS REPORT. EVERYONE knows about the tax, welcome to TODAY.

Yeah FEGAN wants his MONEY, THATS why Brooklyn is an option!"

Zoplicone: "Thats his FATHER, why WOULDNT he be close and CONNECT with him? :rolleyes:

Thanks for your 'insider' info "

3 people like this.
  18. Lord Protector

Absolutely agree. Long months are ahead of us, with all the D12 talk yet to come with CF members picking petal of flowers "He loves Houston, he loves Houston not"

19. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Leveraged a role player into a top 5 pick.

20. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

If Howard comes to Houston, people like Zoplicone will claim that it was obvious he was coming to Houston.

If Howard ends up staying in LA, people like Zoplicone will point to this thread as proof that cyberx isnt an insider.

In other words, people like Zoplicone are annoying as ****.