1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mature, logical thoughts on the game as I attempt to leave the game...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The Law, May 3, 2013.

1. The Law

The Law Member

1) I stole a guys red shirt who had a Thunder hat in front of me.

2) Benching Brooks in the second half was smart, showed Morey that he was a hindrance to this team and Morey is smart enough to take advantage of that in the off season.

3) The "fans" that left are weak, discontent A-Holes that didn't see the true joy in this team and this season.

4) I bought season tickets for next season and got a calendar with hot Power Dancers in it.

See you in 129 days for the Texans and Chargers game.

1 person likes this.
  2. The Law

The Law Member

EDIT::::: Been drinking:::::eek:n the second point I meant it showed Morey that Lin is the reason this team lost

3. filamswag

filamswag Rookie

haha thanks for sharing that for us. anyways whats up with james harden being quiet all of the sudden at the 4th quarter when derrick fisher was guarding him. hmmn that really caught me off guard

4. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

I was bothered by that as well. I didnt expect Harden to get schooled by Fisher :\

5. RV6

RV6 Member

So benching brooks and playing Lin when we lost the game shows brooks was a problem. Gotcha.

Wait, wbat?

6. FranchiseReDeux

I see drinking makes you stupider.

I'm not a huge Lin fan but to discount the night KMart had is pretty stupid.

You know what? I hope you get alcohol poisoning.

1 person likes this.
  7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Benching Brooks stopped all penetration with the backups, and cost us the game.

DD

8. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah I thought the fans leaving were weak and should have stayed to cheer on the Rox for a good series. Oh well...

9. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I totally agree with #3. As soon as those fans started leaving, I was pissed.

The rest I don't really care about.

10. Patience

Patience Member

Fans that left were lame. But I was glad the fans that stayed cheered and chanted at the end. That was cool.

11. GoRox2013

GoRox2013 Member

You lost all credibility w/ the Brooks comment