1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McHale Harden dispute on TV

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fair Dinkum, Apr 30, 2013.

1. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

Why McHale no run plays for Harden? He just run ISO.....WTF

2. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

When you create a monster you have to tame the monster. Mchale why u no tame monster?

3. sweetness1

sweetness1 Member

Larry Legend is one of the 10 all time greats. In that sense, you can't really compare him to more than say, a dozen to 15 players in the history of the game.

Having said that, Harden is a legit all star, and likely multi time all nba player.

4. BlueJazz

BlueJazz Member

Your point is?

Because Harden is an All Star so he can blow off McHale and do whatever the hell he wants?

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

And all 3 of them would do it.

6. yunac010

yunac010 Member

That's what I feel like too. As much as I love Harden there are times where it seemed like the team's success came 2nd to his own personal success. As long as he got his numbers, recognition, All Star vote, etc., it didn't matter whether we win or lose. I don't fault Harden for that cause he never asked to be traded away. He was thrust into this role when he was fine being #3 in OKC. I just hope that next season Harden truly embraces this team as his.

7. sweetness1

sweetness1 Member

LOL, you don't even know why 'you mad.' :)

8. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

See how that works. Ask McHale how Bill Fitch fared.

9. sweetness1

sweetness1 Member

Mchale WANTS him to be a selfish ballhog. Now he's demanding a complete 180 and harden's not havin' it.

10. BlueJazz

BlueJazz Member

I am livid right now.

Because when i read Harden's quote today, it's clear that the same bull**** is going to happen again and again and again and again every time when we have a close game.

Harden iso. Harden step back three. Harden brick.

It's especially unfair last night, when all his teammates fought so hard to keep the Rockets in the game despite Harden's awful performance, yet he still feels entitled to play heroball the last 3 possessions.

Did I tell you I am livid right now?

11. rainjacket

rainjacket Member

Harden also tends to blame teammates for mistakes, it's quite frustrating to see when he makes a bad pass and then glares at his teammate

12. sweetness1

sweetness1 Member

Dude, don't even bother. As I have said before, it won't make any difference.

13. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

look... harden is in a HUGE slump shooting wise... he plays with heart and i know he had 10 turnovers last night but he showed passion when he was making shots or when his teammates were doing great! we just gotta believe! i really wish that clutchfans didnt get ahold of this article... now its gonna be a big controversy on this site...

14. BlueJazz

BlueJazz Member

Exactly. I hate it when Harden yells at Asik for failing to catch his bad pass.

Come on! How can anyone yell at Asik, the hardest worker & most selfless player on this team?

15. sweetness1

sweetness1 Member

The coaches refuse to hold harden accountable. If Lin had been the one with 10 TO's, Mchale would've directed his assistants to light jeremy's a-- up.

What does mchale say about harden at the half? "We know he's good."

16. Habs

Habs Member

I dunno, Curry and Thompson look money out there right now. Curry is making himself where true stars make their name - in the playofs. Lawson's level hasn't dropped at all too. Conley is straight balling right now. If Conley keeps this up, Memphis is going to the Finals. Then you still have Wade, Parker and Paul.

Those are 6 guards that could make all 3 All-NBA teams.

Of course, Harden fanboys here would never admit that a guy like Parker might be the clear better player. #TrueNBAFans know.

17. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

Well, I think you gotta stand up for yourself too like Delfino did. Delfino shouted back at Harden and said something like "Don't F**** pass to me with 3 seconds left." Asik should stand up to Harden in that situation.

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

12,13 circle jerk going on in here. Have a good night

1 person likes this.
  19. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

Nobody likes you.

20. pcheung08

pcheung08 Member

This won't happen. Mchale will protect Lin by benching him whenever the TOs reach 9. He will never see the floor again.:)