1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ban me for 6 months if the Rockets don't take OKC to at least 6 games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CXbby, Apr 18, 2013.

1. acjeitherocket

this......

OP prepare to be banned

2. burlesk

burlesk Serious business

Didn't work with JC Denton... not really comparing the two, just saying my hopes were dashed by underhanded bs in that case.

3. burlesk

burlesk Serious business

May could be!

4. jocar

jocar Member

Sig challenge? Most shameful suggestion in this thread wins?

5. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

If only Coachbadlee would ban himself 6 months for each bad prediction, we might not have to see him till 2068

6. CXbby

CXbby Member

This team is 1-1 against the 2nd best team in the league on the road if Lin doesn't get injured.

Our offense and ball movement looked great in the first half. Much more iso in the second with 1 less creator on the floor. Parsons was forced to shoot much more than usual without Lin, going 7-23.

And most critically of all, Aaron Brooks had to play 3 minutes and 44 seconds.

The team was -9 in the those mere 3 minutes and 44 seconds. Essentially ending the game.

Those are the last 3 minutes and 44 seconds Aaron Brooks will ever play for the Rockets in a playoff game, hopefully.

All in all, this is the Houston Rockets I thought I would see. And despite all of the above, we still went toe to toe with a truly great team, on the road. Couldn't be happier.

#66 CXbby, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  7. YallMean

YallMean Member

Are we going to win two games against them OKC or not? Ain't over like that. You know we might get blown out in the next game at home.

8. ArtV

ArtV Member

Ban? So you can miss out on the you were wrong about everything Rocket related? I think if you are wrong, you should write a 1000 word apology to Carl stating how you were wrong about trading both PFs which caused us to limp out the season, play super small ball and give us a 6 man playoff rotation...all for a 2nd round pick and a long term 'project'.

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I wouldn't worry about the ban OP, you quit when you started this thread.

10. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Ban for for 2 months if we don't take at least take it to Game 6.

Ban for for 2 months if we don't take at least take it to Game 6.

Our team is freakin' awesome. We are a no. 8 seed coming a made 3 pointer away or a careless turnover from taking a lead in this series.

Game 2, Patrick Beverley didn't show up, Jeremy Lin was mediocre once again (could be due to his injuries), Asik didn't have much to show for it, Delfino once again under-performed for his role.

Kevin Durant was out of his mind today and they only just managed to win by a thread. I'm not too fussed about it. He isn't going to score 41 every game and if any other Rocket outside of James Harden/Francisco Garcia/Chandler Parsons showed up today, its a big W for us today.

This Houston Rockets team is solid. I'm very confident of wins coming up for us in this series.

11. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

we will miss you bro

12. supdudes

supdudes Member

LOL two months is basically the off season.

Sneaky sneaky

13. across110thstreet

i predict the trend of people making it about themselves and their predictions dies off with the end of this season, regardless of how far the Rockets get in the playoffs.

14. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Ban me when we win this playoff series.

15. daspydamayn

daspydamayn Member

there's nothing to talk about in the offseason. what a low risk moreyball move.

16. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

See you in two months, even if we win game 4 do you really think we have a great shot at OKC?

17. roksoer

roksoer Member

Do you want to be banned if your prediction is wrong?

18. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

No we won't.

19. VBG

VBG Member

Honestly we could take it to game 6. We haven't had a game where our 3s are falling. We've been in the last two games and have given it to them.

Let's just win game 4 first.

20. speedball

speedball Member

How about we ban anyone who posts about being banned. :eek:OOPS, JUST BANNED MYSELF! :eek: