1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets will pass 1st rd in the playoffs against Oklahoma City Thunder- (4-2)

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Curtanne6, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Curtanne6

Curtanne6 Rookie

I have a good feeling that Rox will upset Thunder in the playoffs. I'm a Jlin fan and I know it's time for him to step up. James Harden's performance recently is on a decline trend. I am not expecting for Jlin to score but more on a team game where everybody is involve in the offense. Distribute the ball to confuse Thunder whom to guard...If Mchale still go with his stupid ISO game - Harden game?, then reverse my prediction...;)

2. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

I'd be surprised if Rockets win more than 1 game.

3. Curtanne6

Curtanne6 Rookie

Don't be surprised my friend. Houston Rockets is a contender...Anything is possible, the ball is round...You never know, Rockets might reach NBA Finals, who knows? It's a wishful thinking but not impossible...:)

4. Jebus

Jebus Contributing Member

well, anything but beating the last-in-the-west Suns or Kobe-less Lakers with playoff seeding on the line, apparently.

5. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Not a good road team. Average record against the west.

It ain't happening.

6. agpal77

agpal77 Rookie

Stop the hallucination. There are more chances that we are going to be swept in this series. Harden claims he is the head honcho of this team which really means more ISO's in the playoffs.

7. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

phew, this is good news, I thought we were going to have to beat the #1 Suns....

On a serious note...I think we take 1 game...very unlikely 2.....if we get 2 or more ill pay 10 into the tip jar.

8. Curtanne6

Curtanne6 Rookie

I am not hallucinating. As a rocket fans we need positivity. If Mchale will not accept criticism towards that effin ISO tactics then all of us will see ourselves in a deep hole after the playoffs granting you're right that Thunder will sweep us and let us just accept the fact that Rockets is a one hit wonder then...I hope Mchale pay time to read clutch fans and see our desperation towards ISO Plays...We want TEAM BBALL MCHALE!!!!!

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Absolutely brilliant, and definitely deserving of its own thread - in any forum section the OP wants.

10. Swishh

Swishh Member

We have nobody on this team that can guard Westbrook?Thunder win 4-0, but Rockets might win 1 game.

11. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Your lucky this is in the wrong forum OP because I would 1-star this hell out of this.

12. jank1434

jank1434 Contributing Member

I would love nothing more than for HOU to beat OKC because I have a bunch of bandwagon OKC friends, but I just don't see it happening.

13. rocketsmetalspd

I also have the Rockets in 6 in the poll thread because of my Rockets sunglasses :grin:

14. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I don't know about y'all, but I feel a lot more confident. I'm taking out a $20,000 loan and betting it on the rockets now!

15. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm there with you.

Like OP said, just pass the ball around and the OKC defenders will be confused. They'll be standing around asking, "who do we guard??" and while that's happening we'll be getting easy buckets. It's a guaranteed win - unless stupid McFail is all like "guys stop passing the ball!!!" god he's so stupid!!

16. Curtanne6

Curtanne6 Rookie

Hahahahah i guess your kinda desperate too with Mchale's shining ISO Game dude...

17. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

ban me for 3.5 days if this happens

18. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

OKC will play at another level for Defense and easily stop the rocket's offense. WIth Harden handling the ball, he will turn the ball over quite a bit and be suffocated with defenders. He probably won't get to the line as often as well. Lin and Parsons and everyone else will have to step up. Even if the ball was in Lin's hands - I feel this may increase the winning chance to maybe one game at most - but even so, the defense will just be too much. I predict they will be blown out at the OKC home games.

But I'm always hoping for Linsanity to happen in the playoffs...

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

Wrong forum.

This belongs in the Texans forum.

20. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I almost feel worse for the Rox then the jazz. We might as well have missed the playoffs with that sorry iso play. We could have controlled our fate to an extent atleast with matchups but now its over.