1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Lakers 4/17/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 16, 2013.

1. sean joh

sean joh Member

he did ruin it:mad:

2. yohimbe505

yohimbe505 Member

At least Lin was getting his bigs dunks..

3. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

After a loss Clutchfans IQ is ****. lol

actually even after a win its ****. Everyone complains

Its like if we play perfect we would be 82-0, thats the only way for people to quit being dumb.

4. MFBTY

MFBTY Member

Why the **** did this POS coach stick with Bev for so long? Don't say defense cause his "defense" lost the 11 point lead. ****!!

5. BarreKellyJr

BarreKellyJr Member

Proud of the Rockets as well, but people need to lay off. The Rockets wasn't even thought of as a playoff team now we are so who cares who we face? Ill take the better team anyday. To be the man you gots to beat the man.

6. Peter713

Peter713 Member

Fire McFail! Gee...

7. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

I need a long walk.

8. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Jeremy Lin got completely owned by Steve Blake. Jeremy was really bad tonight.

Harden was great in the 1st half but sucked in the 2nd half

Refs put the Lakers in the penalty at the very beginning of the 4th quarter on BS calls

Rockets miss a ton of wide open shots

There is your game right there.

9. titanfan

titanfan Member

doesnt even qualify to be a head coach the waterboy could do a better job

10. radd

radd Member

coach mcetchasketch strikes again!!!

11. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You guys that b**** about the coach b**** about every coach we've had. That includes Van Gundy, Adelman, and McHale. Don't believe me? Go back and read old threads. Everybody s**t on VG for not playing youngsters, terrible offense, and never getting out of the first round with Yao and Mac. Then, you b**ched about Adelman for lack of defense, not getting out of the first round (except once- that was the only time some of you gave him credit), and clashing with the front office or whatever the heck else it was. Now, you call McHale the worst even though we defied all odds to make the playoffs.

So, I'd just like to say to those- and only those - who b**** about the coaching no matter who it is- a great big F- YOU.

1 person likes this.
  12. TheShooter

TheShooter Member

Wtf? How could anybody in the world give McHale any credit? Some people talk like he is the reason why we in the playoffs. Just shut up. Credit gets earned and McHale didn't earn anything beside getting fired. I'd prefer Dwayne Casey coaching the team, really.

13. Gil

Gil Member

You guys realise there's a thing called management right? You put your players in the right positions and moments to succeed.

Game isn't all about stats. McHale is by far the worst game manager in the League.

Outcoached by d'antoni.

14. Windchime

Windchime Member

urg whatever, I never expected to win this game anyways. This was expected, but that Phoenix loss was not acceptable. Whatever. It's back to square 0 for the playoffs. Hope we don't get a sweep.

15. yohimbe505

yohimbe505 Member

Blame goes on the coach... he puts his players in the positions they find themselves in.

16. CONAN 888

CONAN 888 Rookie

Talking about it in ESPN how the suns were trying to tank and we still lost

17. hahachui

hahachui Member

we are playing badly....
    we deserve the L

18. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

This is the main point. Lollyfrigged away a game that should have never happened and screwed the season. Phoenix WANTED it more...a pitiful Phoenix team I might add.

19. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

It didn't matter who was in Lin or Bev, by the time the 5 minute mark rolls around in the 4th, it's iso on out and if we didn't blow the other team away, McHale's gonna make all the wrong decisions to lose it for the team. smh.

All you McHale apologists have been so compromised in your logic due to hate for Lin/Linfans that you've defended him all year long, though he can't feel the game any better than my wife. And of course, it's Lin's fault right. I know that's how you gusy feel, cuz your logic is compromised and you don't even know it.

Get rid of McHale, I've had enough. I keep falling for it and believing that maybe i was wrong, maybe there is a method to the madness.. Method, my arse~

1 person likes this.
  20. gate470

gate470 Rookie

What happened these last 2 games?! I really set myself up for failure as a fan, I really thought we had both games.