1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Last game against the Lakers on Wednesday will be for the 7th seed

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tehG l i d e, Apr 15, 2013.

1. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

you're an idiot

2. apcgamb24

apcgamb24 Member

Dwight and Pau will play no matter what. Because if they win they can get 7th and avoid OKC

3. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Since you both are using bull**** logic, we were 1 Monta Ellis miracle shot away from the 6th seed.

1 person likes this.
  4. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

even if we lost that other suns game we would still be 1 game above UTAH so we would still have made the payoffs smh

5. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Wow man, really? We're already locked in the playoffs and that's what you think of this team?

Only 2 players remain from last season's roster. Their the youngest and most inexperienced team in the league on their first season of the rebuilding phase and they already made the playoffs. That is unheard of.

So suddenly we should be mad about this season if we end up in 8th seed? Are we expected to win the championship this season?

Don't know about you guys but i'm just going to enjoy this season's success for our young guns and stay focused on the bigger picture and think long term. ;)

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

if the Rockets would have won more games Rockets would have been contending for the top spot in the west!

The magic number was 1 that game so even if Rockets lose they would have clinched against the Kings anyway.

7. anthony1604

anthony1604 Member

THANK YOU!!!!!!! EXACTLY!!! no one really thought we would win a title this year...if you did then you're foolish...Im happy just making the playoffs and getting experience...were only going to get BETTER!!!

8. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

I'm with you

I am expecting a great game

I'm proud of our squad this year no matter what. Good successful season.

1 person likes this.
  9. Redmark

Redmark Member

Haha, I was about to say this. Those were two of the most BS endings to sports matches I have ever seen. It's hard to say which was more stupid. The goaltend was more unique, but the Monta shot was preceded by a mind-bendingly terrible ballhog by Brandon Jennings.

So it all evens out.

10. SunsRocketsfan

We will lose against the spurs or the thunder.

Thunder vs rockets is will be wayyyyy more exciting and entertaining so meh. Its a win win at this point. Be positive everyone

11. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Yeah, something tells me the Rockets would have played Asik more than 20 minutes tonight if that were the case.

12. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

That is the attitude.

What is done is done. Learn from the mistakes and try to play a great game in LA. Run them out of town and make sure it is blow out to avoid any shenanigans from the zebras in the last 5 minutes. This Rockets team has proven that it can lay an egg, but also beat the heck out of teams, even contenders, so we can do it.

13. basketballholic

Morey and McHale (and Harden) want the Spurs.

14. wapz

wapz Member

have faith.

harden sucked hard tonight (maybe the knee?) he will be fired up for sure.

had no idea what mchale was doing also.

15. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Where are all the people who wanted to play OKC in the playoffs?

Rockets will probably play 6 games at most in the playoffs.

16. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Than they should've won tonight and lost against the Lakers on Wednesday.

17. awc713

awc713 Member

this board looks like a bunch of crybabies.

we're gonna go into staples center, give LAL a spanking, and leave dwight with a looooooooooong offseason to think about which team gives him a better chance at winning.

good night haters

1 person likes this.
  18. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Are we sure LA gets 7 if they beat us? Season series would be split...

19. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Plus, who better to gain playoff experience from than the best team in the West. It will also expose what we still lack in terms of matching up with them and could provide us with important data that would be useful for a young up and coming team like us with max cap space to spend. ;)

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Trying to find a spark. Nothing he tried worked. Not the starters. Not the subs. Not the rookies or the vets. None of the PFs or the Cs. Not even an ultra-small-ball lineup. Team kept getting close and then let PHX score to stretch the lead back to 8 or 10.