1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Kings @ Rockets 4/14/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Camaro ZL1

Camaro ZL1 Member

The object of the game is to toss the orange ball into the basket on the opponent side and that is how he got those points.

2. Dementium

Dementium Member

I hope we get the Nuggets, if only cos if we beat them we get Spurs next. Beat them then OKC. Best path to the finals IMO.XD

(yes I am being delusional, but meh, if they are all the same give me Nuggets round 1, Spurs round 2, OKC WCF. We may even get lucky and get Clips WCF) :grin:

3. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

From Blaiyan.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fgpVGl14chQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Guys, Farried has an MRI on his ankle tomorrow and if Denver (a mediocre road team) loses @MIL, the Clippers will be the 3 seed. Just calm down.

5. RRockets

RRockets Member

Love all the responses to this Tommyboys' post.

Here is mine: Yeah, a s hitty night has 15 pts, imaging when he has a good night.

6. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Denver knows the stakes of playing against Memphis....they will look to win...

I like how the last few games through the league especially in the western conference has significance..

7. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

I had to leave at the half but have now seen the second half. Much better 3rd quarter by Lin and Delfino looked better in the second half. Positives are a many, but our defensive lapses are still a worry.

8. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

We still give up too many wide open 3's, can't defend the pick and roll, and got outrebounded by Cousins and ... Cole Aldrich ? :confused:

9. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

Had an awesome time at tonight's game as well.

Jeremy Lin was heading straight to the locker room but when he saw my GQ magazine, he stopped to sign it.
    [​IMG]

Here is a pic of him as he was handing me back my marker.
    [​IMG]

Harden wanted to get in on the action
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I brought it not thinking I was actually going to get it signed but instead, I got both Lin and Harden's autograph!
    [​IMG]

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Suns game is a must win

11. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

NICE PICS DUDE!! Were you able to hear myself and the other Red Rowdies? :)

12. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Yea you guys are damn annoying...:rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  13. Habs

Habs Member

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Lin's definitely getting more touches after his "It's nice that I was the point guard of the team tonight" and hasn't sat out an entire 4th since his 'allergic to 4th quarter' comments.

Terence Jones and Greg Smith re going to be big come playoff time. I expect to see a lot of Asik/Smith/Parsons/Harden/Lin/Jones/Delfino/Beverly no matter who the Rockets draw.

14. BraveFox

BraveFox Member

yeah great and now go get yourself a life as well! because you definitely need one...:grin:

15. cbk41

cbk41 Member

It's probably because his play has been more consistent and us being down Parsons, Delfino, and Harden for a number of games. Most of the coaching staff probably doesn't even know he made those comments to the media or watched the interview.

16. roxxy

roxxy Member

17. hltiki

hltiki Member

18. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

I just knew there was more action on the bench than on the court.

Someone reported that Cisco knew the drill. He moved over so Jeremy & Chandler can sit together. Then Chandler wrapped his arms around Jeremy & Cisco and pulled them in for a group hug. Another moment Chandler hugged Cisco and another time Cisco was hugging Jeremy while on the bench and their cheeks touched. Cisco and Jeremy have their own mini-handshake during intros. Unfortunately, the gal noted that each time she wanted to take a pic, they moved.

This team has an over abundance of chemistry. :grin:

19. Wilezra

Wilezra Member

Wayyy too much chemistry by the sound of it. :rolleyes: