1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sometimes Harden would rather have 30 points and 9 turnovers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rainjacket, Apr 9, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

"Stop right there! Can you pile all of those items into a single bowl and just kinda make them into a wet mound of starch that I can eat with a spoon like I'm a death-row prisoner on suicide watch? … Is there a way that the bowl can play This Mortal Coil's It'll End in Tears album while I'm eating it at 2:00 in the morning in my darkened apartment, just kind of staring into the distance? … If you could put my lunch in a blender and liquefy it and put it into a caulking gun and then inject it right into my femoral artery, even better. But until you invent the lunch gun, I would like a failure pile in a sadness bowl."

1 person likes this.
  2. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

Thanks we are in the playoffs. It has been a while. I won't be affected by NONSENSE from both sides.

GO Rockets, win the last game of the season!

3. THELANDLORD

THELANDLORD Member

I like Lin, but for god's sake Lof's suck. All of you just ruin the board. You all bring minimal basketball knowledge to the board and just b**** about everything that has any negative implication on Jeremy. Troll somewhere else

1 person likes this.
  4. tminusrex

tminusrex Rookie

yeah because everyone who makes fun of harden or mchale is a lof:rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  5. webattorney

webattorney Member

Response

Yes, after all, Harden is a max contract. Harden really has to play more smart if Rockets are to get past 1st round. Because he's considered the franchise player, he has to play like a leader and focus more on wins than just pad his offensive stats.

6. muas2010

muas2010 Member

You must be talking about A-LOF....anti-Lin Only Fans, as they make LOFs look bad.;)

7. Roxs

Roxs Member

You know, if you look at this thread from the perspective of a troll trying to bait people into responding to, you'll find that the OP has been rather successful (60+ responses, 2000+ views in 1+ hours).

Not only is he/she successful in laying said bait, but continues the following season-long stereotypes on this board, including, but not limited to, "annoying LOFs", "stupid 2012ers, 2013ers", and the really broad, "anyone that joined in the past 9 months are a bane to this board".

So please people, do continue thinking that any and all new posters are actually legitimate Lin Only Fans whose sole reason for existence is to prop Lin up to God-like heights by bashing all the other Rockets players and coaches.

Or if you like to come back to reality, then accept that there are people on the internet known as trolls that care only about disseminating false information to illicit anger and irrational responses and ignore such trolls. I can pretty much assure that your life would be better if you follow this path instead.

8. liljojo

liljojo Member

...Good discussion guys. Keep it up.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. cbk41

cbk41 Member

Nice analysis. But there those who are trolls, and there are those who post regularly and actually believe some of the stuff they post.

11. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

I laughed.

12. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

Video feed of actual LOF when Harden was ranked as 8th best in the league

[​IMG]

Audio went in and out but we could hear "Isooooooooooo"

2 people like this.
  13. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

Yep, glad we are in the playoffs.

Can't begin to imagine how the HOFs and LOFs would go against each other if we were at the cellar of the Western Conference right now. :grin:

14. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

loool. well done.

15. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Lets not allow trolls like this force us to hate on lin because some of his fans are deranged.

16. brick

brick Member

Since McHale is using a simplified version of Bob Knight's motion offense, he could enforce his 2 second rule as well.

17. dragonz

dragonz Member

Watching you guys arguing is like watching a bunch of 7 yrs old trying to put each other's peanuts on fire.

TOO DAMN FUNNY, HAHAHAHA

18. FacePalmMaster

This entire thread is designed to sow discord among the "veterans" and the "newcomers". Keep fighting and hating each other fools, the troll(s) love it.

19. fangtiago

fangtiago Member

No one is perfect; stop criticizing the other, but encouraging each other instead. We are a team, or supposed to be.

20. Jedster

Jedster Member

I thought it was ironic and funny.

I don't see what's the big deal? Fact: Harden did have 9 TOs.
    Taboo to poke fun at it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.