1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Kings 4/3/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 2, 2013.

1. wincan459

wincan459 Member

LOF sighting?:grin:

2. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Team Unity wins over Team Dysfunctional (on and off the court).

3. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

Naw, it's just a 2008er :grin:

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Harden and Parsons come back and lead Rox to a good win.

DD

5. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Still amazing to think that this team is going for win #42 when it was supposed to be year 1 of rebuilding and lottery bound.

We lost to the Kings last time we played in Sacramento but i'm expecting a different outcome this time around since the stakes are higher for us. Go red nation!

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Harden plays around 20 minutes and trobdor shows the kings they gave up to early on him.

Also Cousins gets ejected for throwing a hissy fit because Asik abuses him all night.

7. Commodore

Commodore Member

I'd be ok with Harden continuing to rest, get his explosiveness back to 100% in time for the playoffs.

1 person likes this.
  8. Aruba77

Aruba77 Member

me too! what is one game rest gonna do? if his ankle is serious enough to take off one game, it's likely serious enough to take another off. I realize every game counts and he's our best player, but considering all of the minutes he's played this year, and the fact that it's a lingering injury that will only heal with rest, and that we are in all likelihood playoff bound; rest the guy while we can!

#68 Aruba77, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  9. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

Francisco Garcia drops 6 3-pointers on his former team. 26 points total off the bench. :cool:

10. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

Holy **** this is good news! Why did it take McHale all season and Harden to be out to realize this?? No matter at least it's in time for the playoffs! Let's see if they play any differently now.

11. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

yep what a true fan of the entire team you are....band wagoner fans I tell ya

12. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

We will only win this game if Harden sits. We cannot allow this man to ruin our teamball with Iso-Harden-Mega-Me-Ball.

14. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

This because most likely we will be facing the Thunder. We need Harden at 100% so we do not get thrashed too hard

15. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

Oh really??? A lot of NBA players would average 8 assists is they played 36-38 minutes??? You guys will say anything.

Right now there are 4 players in the whole NBA who are averaging 8 or more assists.

16. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

HaHaHa to all you LOH's out there (you know who you are). I've been saying the same thing all year despite your curses and ridicule. You must be very proud of your BBIQ although you've been wrong since day 1. :grin::grin::grin:

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Said this in another thread....

But are you really ignorant enough to believe there are such things as "Lin Only Haters", who want the starting point guard on their favorite team to fail, just for the heck of it?

:rolleyes:

18. trock

trock Member

Not sure what your point is, but I don't think McHale's 'play off the catch' is the same thing as 'play off the ball.'

19. Steal&Deal

Steal&Deal Member

Judging by the comments all year I'd say yes. They're like some LOF's who don't care if the Rockets lose as long as Lin plays well. I'd say there are some r****ds who hate Lin so much they don't care if the Rockets lose as long as Lin plays poorly. Sick sob's. Even if not true why so much hate and criticism in theis forum for a Rockets player???

20. conquistador#11

this innovative experiment of playing the pg at the pg position was fun while it lasted, but we got to get back to the teen wolf sets. don't know what the lin exclusive fans like calvin murphy are going to do now. hit panic button!

ahhh, don't care if asik gets 100 touches in a row, however we win. We just need that win to continue the push for the 6th seed.

Kings 89 Rockets 124
    Ppat gets ejected with 2 Ts.