1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

McHale has finally broken the camel's back

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pollaxt, Apr 1, 2013.

1. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

And as if Houston reporters were breaking news on Lowry McHale rift until those detonating Lowry comments. Before that everyone was reporting it as just some really minor healthy competition between two good PGs with no big issues with the coach.

2. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

I go to a lot of games and there is absolutely no truth to the idea that he disregards coach or the huddle. That is flagrant bull ****. Stop stirring up controversy with your skewed bull **** and lies.

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Lowry is like that by nature everyone knew what kind of player he was when we got him, you are just providing false information right now. That is totally unacceptable dude.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Then nothing of value lost. Jeremy is not a star player. If he b****es like Lowry then he can get sent to Canada too.

5. DOLPHIN2k2

DOLPHIN2k2 Member

I would say letting your bench blow a 20 pt lead in the 4th and letting it go down to 5 pt without putting your starters in is always a bad decision.

1 person likes this.
  6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I agree 100%.

7. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

What false information???? Even though there were rumors of rift, No one in the Houston media was saying anything was wrong between and Lowry and McHale until Lowry made those comments about McHale.

8. hocash

hocash Contributing Member

I've never said that. I just say lin is better than Beverley so leave him in. Nothing to do with confidence.
    If mchale thinks Beverley is a better player then start him. If not, put in Lin when you want your best team out there. Mchale's approach makes no ****ing sense.

1 person likes this.
  9. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Bleedred, another thing. Lowry was completely WRONG in that scenario. For a guy who never accomplished anything he sure talked like he was in a position to say to the franchise "Its him or me" or even disregard huddles. You can't disrespect your team like that, i don't know what type of point you are trying to make in your attemp to color mchale as bad.

10. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Lowry's demeanor was pretty evident, even under Adelman. He has always had a really philly attitude. WIth Lin you are totally fabricating crap out of thin air.

11. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

Ok, so the point was the media doesn't always report internal rifts. Now gtfo and stop replying to my post.

12. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

Fabricating??? His words, not mine. If you can't comprehend what he is saying, don't call others liars. Maybe, just maybe you are the ones in complete denial that everything is kumbaya. exactly like how some of the posters here were before Lowry ripped into McHale in that interview.

13. art

art Member

look on the bright side, lin and asik got a lot of rest
    they better not come out flat vs a young sac squad

14. hocash

Lol every time I have seen someone pull a muscle it's from being out there too long. Including myself. Not resting too much. I played three years varsity high school basketball so yeah I played sports.
    Certainly if you are out there too long and your muscles tighten up you need a whole nights rest. I didn't see lin or Asik looking in pain on the bench nether were fine when taken out.
    No one sprained an ankle. Those do tighten up. Getting pulled in the fourth because you're blowing them out doesn't correlate to overworked muscles.

15. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

That's not correct.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=6877413#post6877413

16. roxxy

roxxy Member

I am curious what do you mean by this? And I haven't seen any of the refusing to go int he huddle with McHale stuff you were talking about.

17. Canadiandude

Canadiandude Member

Why is it that players who are resting NEVER get injured?
    tick..tock...tick...tock

18. SugarLandDream8

This game reminded me of the Spurs game we lost in OT with Harden out. The Rockets had a big lead in the 4th quarter. Mchale benches Lin and the Rockets lose in OT. Lin had 38 that game. Mchale is not a good coach.

19. BleedRed

BleedRed Member

Dude point was rifts do occur between player and a coach and they are not always reported by the beat writers, so to assume everything is kumbaya and that it is even unthinkable that Lin might not be happy with McHale because of his benching or that mcHale just does not have much faith in Lin, is a joke.

20. hocash

Sigh. It's implied they re enter the game after long rest. That's what we are talking about. Please don't jump into a conversation when you have no idea of the context. I'm not going to rehash the whole conversation every response cause some troll wants to jump in.