1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Magic @ Rockets 4/1/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 1, 2013.

1. mothman

mothman Member

2. New

3 games ago, you were trying so hard to blame the game loss solely on one player, and even create a new theory that the game outcome is determined by how big the largest gap is.

I do not know what do say. Perhaps your account is shared by two people?

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I missed the game, but dang he looked good in those highlights.

4. New

He was great defensively and a good offensive threat from his cuts. His stats is not telling the whole picture.

5. kwongadong

kwongadong Member

Actually, I believe it was 3 consecutive turnovers by 1 player, leading to a 100000 pt swing and change in momentum.

6. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

Who wrote for clutchfan.net?

7. AlbanyFan

AlbanyFan Member

LIN HIGHLIGHTS????????

8. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Who did I lie about? Do I did I ever ever show hate to any of our players? I criticized McHales coaching decision and people are telling me how horrible I am for doing so? When Lin plays r****ded, I don't defend him. Never. Only when it's unfair. Did you see me say a bad word against anyone in this game thread, or the previous one, or the previous one? When people are being what I assume to be deliberately obtuse, flip-flopping on issues to excuse any move McHale makes, I don't like it. What's wrong with that? Is it forbidden to criticize a coach for what in the end is my opinion?

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

So, has someone noted Bill making fun of Clyde relentlessly for saying that Thomas Robinson is a good shooter?

10. New

He said we never come back because we lost 4 pts. The funny part is how he justified it.

Anyway, my point is do not do XXX one day and they turn around the next day pretending to someone who would never do XXX.

11. tada

tada Member

Some of Clydes comments makes me believe he chugs couple of beers before each game.

12. raskol

On a personal note, I played with Jacque Vaughn back in jr high and he was pretty famous locally back in the day. Strange to see him on TV. Older.. Lol.

13. New

I thought jocar is better than making things up...

14. kwongadong

kwongadong Member

To be fair, Clyde said trob has a smooth release and should be a good shooter with his form. And he said Karl Malone was awful when he first came into the league, but improved a lot.

IMO, trob shoots too much with his arms...needs to put more leg into it.

15. raskol

Ill hold off on TRob for now, but were I a betting man, I'd put more money in TJones developing. And btw, Asik's offense is underrated. I remember at the beginning of the season when Asik was getting more touches down low, he was beasting. What a get he was.

16. parksn306

parksn306 Contributing Member

Woah Asik got his own highlight video?! I only caught the 1st, man what a game to miss. I can't believe this is the same guy from the beginning of the season. What a beast.

I'm glad Lin stopped throwing passes at his shins, and look at how strong he went on some of those highlights. Less BS power dribble, and on some of those boards, I don't know if his man was even looking at the ball.

I don't think we can expect that long J, but if he can develop those Sabonis outlet passes, that could make our fastbreak even deadlier.

In all honesty, I know Harden's the star, but you could make a case for Asik as our MVP. We got guys on this team that can light it up. We got NO ONE that can play D like Asik. If he were to go down, our already poor defense would become pick-up game-ish.

Let's hope he carries it into the playoffs. I know Tim Duncan and the Spurs don't want any piece of Asik.

17. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

It's quite sad you could be turned from one side to another by what one single idiot did to you.

18. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

Asik played like superstar tonight. Asik-Lin Combo was excellente and great fun to watch.:grin:

19. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dk5g9MtMAzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. hocash

hocash Contributing Member

I went to go see a movie a few minutes into the 4th. WTF???!!
    How do you let the lead get down to five? Is mchale literally r****ded?
    Put your best players back in?