1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Grizzlies 3/29/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

Funny thing is that LOFs is coming to a Rockets team site bashing the coach, Harden, Parsons, Beverley and anyone they can put their hands on and turns around calling people who speak up against them trolls. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

2. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

What is going on? I came in here looking for conversations about the game but apparently i looked in the wrong thread *leaves slowly*

3. SMROX

SMROX Member

Those LOHs are just pathetic losers.

4. SunsRocketsfan

harden continues to struggle... lin turns the ball over 3 times in the opening 6 mins and get's benched.. mchale doesnt know what to do and randomly subs people in and out except for harden who is is shooting 10% from the field.. our bigs get abused and out rebounded and asik can't catch a ball to save his life..
    Rockets lost 108 to 93

5. MOHRocketeer

MOHRocketeer Rookie

I really hope McHale shows some more trust in his starters and not just Lin. His rotations are so weird and he gives the bench so much burn if they make a run. I agree with people who want Bev to start. Ppl saying he can't, well he has been playing starter minutes the last three games and his strength is defense so he should be fine. At least that way if Lin comes off the bench and is bad McHale can sit him like he usually does. If he is good McHale can do what he does for bench players and let them play 12-18 minutes straight

6. Luca

Luca Member

Unfortunately I agree with you.

7. Luca

Luca Member

It is sad to say this but just trade Lin away and everyone can be happy.

8. Random Fan

Random Fan Member

Like has been said before, the real problem is these Lin fans aren't even basketball fans. They don't understand what they're watching (if they're even watching at all). They'll manipulate everything in favor of Lin.

9. torocan

torocan Member

Interesting you should mention "trolls".

75 total posts by Rockets_Pride since he joined on March 13.

160 posts in this thread.

32 posts in this thread alone by Rockets_Pride, the vast majority of them expressing his feelings about how terrible Jeremy Lin is as a player. And that doesn't even touch on his posts in the Pacers thread or other threads.

20% of all posts in this thread (A Memphis vs Rockets thread) are by Rockets_Pride and the game has NOT even started.

That's pretty impressive.

Who knows, maybe you're not a troll as some posters have labelled you... on the other hand, if you're not a troll you've done a great job to make it appear that you are obsessed with Jeremy Lin.

He kill your pet turtle at Harvard or something?

1 person likes this.
  10. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

I'm very sure Rockets Pride and Random Fan are the same person. I will add the latter to my ignore list just in case. ;)

11. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

If only Lin wasn't Asian ...

12. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

The head of LOF. It won't be smooth sailing for you anymore. I'm here to dunk your BS as well.

13. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

I have put both random fan and rocket pride on ignore. Hopefully the mods will ban them ASAP.

14. Luca

Luca Member

What is that supposed to mean? Lin's fans are not only Asian just to let you know.

15. Rockets_Pride

Rockets_Pride Member

Lets round up them LOFs.

16. MonKing

MonKing Member

This. I've also got king1 (or Rockets_Pride or whatever he calls himself these days) on ignore. But I've also had to add a few of the relentless troll-quoters as well to try and clear some of the trash out of the CF threads.

17. nickg

nickg Member

Lol, what games do you watch. The offense has never really run through lin. They usually look pretty good when he is pushing the tempo, you're so wrong its painful.

18. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

The vast majority of Lin fans are Asian, and probably 99% of the stupid annoying LOFs who don't know **** about basketball are Asian.

Go on the Rocket's Facebook/Twitter/whatever and it is hilarious how many angry Asians there are every time something "inexcusable" is apparently done to Lin.

19. torocan

torocan Member

Always happy to discuss meaningful statistics and basketball with someone who is an actual fan of the game.

And what smooth sailing? This is a discussion board. All opinions and thoughts are open to comment and disagreement.

And I'm happy when someone points out something where I get something factually wrong or miss something in my analysis. That's how you Learn... through dissenting opinions.

I would however note that if your intent is to participate in discussion, and you wish for your views to be taken seriously, then perhaps you should take more of a quality vs quantity approach.

30 posts that say very little closes minds. A few quality posts and you open the possibility for meaningful discourse. That's assuming that is your goal of course versus engaging in mere tit for tat 1-2 line confrontations.

Personally, I believe those sort of posts lower the level of discourse for everyone. That of course is just an opinion. :grin:

20. nickg

nickg Member

14 and 50 with nearly 50% shooting as an off guard is bad?