1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Pacers @ Rockets 3/27/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 26, 2013.

1. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

Rockets should have just ended the farce and traded Lin before the deadline. This is just becoming a joke now.

I can see why Lowry wanted the hell out of here.

2. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

Fire Mchale, and hire Larry Brown. Brown don't give a **** when it comes to benching players.

3. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

LOL, we don't have Rockets fans. Only LOF, LOH, HOF, HOH, BOF, BOH, ... etc. :grin:

4. Karolik

Karolik Member

I don't even know why i'm responding but I just can't help myself when I see stupid posts. 2 bad minutes? Try 3 TO's in 5 minutes. Try giving 6 pts directly to the other team when we already couldn't stop a pole. Try contributing nothing on offense as our starting PG, and not setting a good tempo. And the thing is, it hasn't even been just this game. It's been the last 3-4.

5. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

I think Kozmo is more like Royce white. At this point we'd have to give the potato for anyone to trade for him.

6. sean joh

sean joh Member

wade and bosh were benched because poor performance before All star week this season ....
    then, the streak began

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

As long as Carl Herrera was allowed to troll, I don't mind Kozmo. :p Keep your troll on. ;)

8. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

don't know man, sad to see the rockets regress like this .

9. muas2010

muas2010 Member

That's the problem at this junction. Anderson would have been more than capable had he gotten consistent minutes (10 or so a night). Look you are not going to miss Harden's defense...and no way in hell is Anderson going to shoot any worse than Harden tonight.

10. sean joh

sean joh Member

not 4, three games before, Lin was on three game 21+pts streak.......:p

11. aesthetics80

aesthetics80 Member

The first half benching I have no problem with, but Lin came back hot in the 3rd yet he was benched again for another 12 minutes for Beverley who contributed absolutely nothing in that timespan while Harden continued to stagnate the offense and brick shots.

12. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

No way!

[​IMG]

13. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

lol Lin is turning into the asian Jose Calderon. I think Lin is just having a off week.

14. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

Man, if Lin is smart enough, he should have learned that from Beverly so he can get more time on the court.

15. MFBTY

MFBTY Member

Harden bricked 18 shots with 3 TOs leading to who knows how many points on the other end for the Pacers. Parsons bricked 9 shots with 2 TOs. Stop trying to pin this loss on 3 TOs of your choice. The Pacers won by 9, not 6.

:rolleyes:

16. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

Is it just me or does anyone else have a bad feeling about how the rest of these 11 games will go? Even the Sac and PHX games not gimmes. PPat and TD will be looking for some revenge. PHX has already beaten us once. And we still got Denver and LAC coming up. I see us easily going 6-5 or even 5-6. Especially with this lineup right now and Lin being out of sync which I blame both him and McFail. Dmo is regressing every game. Harden and parsons are tired and their shooting % have gone down.

17. sean joh

sean joh Member

yes, this loss was not on PG position. no answer to the opponent's big men at the beginning!

18. gorockets2009

gorockets2009 Rookie

It's not looking good right now.

19. pnr

pnr Member

Yup, and a lot of road games coming up, and we suck on the road. I'm getting worried..

20. sean joh

sean joh Member

+/- is primary used for figure out the best line up as a team.
    PER is more accurate to used for individual performance.