1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 3/13/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 11, 2013.

1. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Good game for AB to make his comeback in.

Now if only the coaches will incorporate more Anderson and AB into the bench unit. I don't know why we're playing Garcia together with Delfino so much. Just play one of them and then Anderson or AB. We don't have enough scoring with Garcia and Delfino and Bev out there.

2. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

With all the mchale hate lately how about giving respect when it's due. I think he has lit a fire under our teams ass and motivated us yeah it's the suns but we are blowing them out its not like we are struggling to win this is the kind of game that boost confidence so much props and respect to coach mchale for the last few motivating interviews lately

3. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

4. OpportunityCost

I'd much rather see Anderson rather than Garcia or Delfino (if Delfino isn't shooting well). Anderson in addition to having a great shot is a much better defender than Garcia and Delfino and can create off of the dribble and for his teammates better than Garcia and Delfino.

5. tzou88

tzou88 Member

I notice when we start playing defense, we seemingly play better overall. Funny how that works...

6. Wizardsonlyfan

wow great win against a.... ~.500 team

7. RocketFever

RocketFever Member

The LOFs are in the house, it's just that they're not as obnoxious as the LOHs.

1 person likes this.
  8. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

Which is what McHale preaches in every post-game. I don't think it's a coincidence either that Harden actually tried on D today, and the rest of the team followed suit. It all starts with him.

9. VanityHalfBlack

LOHs are like a bunch of flies swarming around in their own bull ****.

1 person likes this.
  10. Postcall

Postcall Member

Kobe out for awhile

11. YoungGods

YoungGods Member

China has faster internet than the US.:p

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

is it just me or was the crowd UNUSUALLY loud when AB came in? Thats the loudest I've seen them in a while, jeez.

13. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

Yeah, Rockets did have 3 days to prepare for this game ... and the results are obvious. If they prepare this hard for all their opponents ... we could have ... dare I say it? A WIN STREAK !!! :grin:

14. me005

me005 Member

If Smith play every game like the 2nd half of tonight's game, we will be a lot better defensively.

1 person likes this.
  15. Nook

Nook Member

Well yeah... Live and die on penetration and the 3 ball. Would not be stunned to see an 5 point quarter or a 45 point quarter.

16. Arthurprescott2

DMo reminds me of Gallo with a post game and less range. Similar ability to put the ball on the floor and make passes too.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Seems that the team finally adjusted to Patterson's absence.

18. loox

loox Member

Yeah, but you can expect him to always coach at his ceiling. Most coaches coach between the ceiling and the floor. You definitely hope he won't always coach on the floor. But expecting him to be always at the McSanity level is just unfair. He is young and inexperienced as a coach, so there're gonna be ups and downs. But I won't worry too much about him. He will be just fine. ;)

19. raskol

raskol Contributing Member

Good win y'all.

20. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

Wow!!! You're on a roll tonite. :grin: