1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We are ONE DAY AWAY from the NBA Draft and knowing what the Rockets will do with the #3 selection. We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft LIVE at 8:00pm CT!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 3/6/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 5, 2013.

1. nono

nono Member

Why do you even want to make the playoffs with this r****ded coach. Will be swept in humiliating fashion.

2. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

Real pride would blame the loss on himself

3. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

who was responsible for marion. he killed us. that and asik missing all his free throws killed us.

4. titanfan

titanfan Member

amen bro he is a sack of ****

5. OpportunityCost

It's like he's expecting Harden to always save him with homerun plays. How about you drawing up some plays "coach".

6. Terry Teagle

Terry Teagle Member

LOHs don't care that the TEAM lost because of McHale's poor substitution decisions. They just like to bash Lin and make ridiculous arguments about how it makes sense for a bench player like Beverly to play 15 minutes straight with no rest.

7. gate470

gate470 Rookie

Word.

8. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

<<< mindfked by the coaching in the 4th quarter.

9. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Asik 15 rebounds 4-5 shooting 12pts without even playing the 4th!

Turrible. Lin I understand Bev was playing well enough to justify it.

10. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

dude why does Morey talk about "having the no.1 half-court defensive team" if we arent going to play any of them??!! WTF??!?!?! oh oh oh hey look i have a big blazing porsche but i aint gonna drive it i like to drive my lil mitsubishi mirage instead.

****ing **** loss

11. manning

manning Member

McHale on why Lin didn't see crunch time minutes: "I thought that Patrick (Beverley) was doing well."
    McHale on why Asik didn't see crunch time minutes: "I thought Thomas (Robinson) was giving us pretty good energy.".....

12. LastDyingBreed

whats the big deal with beverly anyway? they dont even have a nickname for him. jeremy lin is the man in houston so let him do his thing so we can start blowing teams out with an amazing offensive showing.

13. strifed169

strifed169 Member

McHale doesn't believe in his players, plain and simple, in crunch time he is always seen trying to take the spot light by making critical calls which end up backfiring, hence his nickname, McFail, this guy is just ruining something great from this Rocket's squad, a chemistry killer.

14. Windchime

Windchime Member

Adrenaline talking but I'd rather see Beverley start at this point if it means Lin will close games when he's playing well. He's shown multiple times that he plays some of his best moments in the 4tth Q /brain can't stop hand from typing this /smacking myself for suggesting this/

15. solid

solid Contributing Member

I agree that the late fourth quarter lineup made no sense. Both Lin and Asik should have been back in at least the last five minutes. Robinson is raw, but he is an impressive athlete. He can sky and he is amazingly quick for his size. The Mavs are really not that good. They are so old, the Rockets should have run them in the ground, especially at the end of the game. Marion? Vince Carter? Really?

1 person likes this.
  16. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

This is game where our "rawness" showed. From Asik's missed free throws to Beverley's lack of scoring to D-Mo's inconsistency. Everyone played well but everyone still has flaws in their games.

17. Arthurprescott2

This was a disgusting loss...
    Can you guys feel the season slipping away?

18. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

You're right! screw the playoffs!! 14th pick, here we come!!

19. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

How the **** does BROY catch the ball, turn around, and shoot it in .8 seconds, but Lin can't make a go-ahead fast break three in 2 seconds? It was out of his hands with .1 showing on the clock.

20. titanfan

titanfan Member

exactly