1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Insane Video] Best dunker in the world according to LeBron James & Nike

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by _RTM_, Feb 21, 2013.

?

That was

Poll closed Jun 1, 2013.
  1. insane

32 vote(s)
    82.1%
  2. men

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  1. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/unpVdmnKT0I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. sinobball

sinobball Member

The slow-mo made it look like special effect. Wonder whether there is a real video of the contest.

3. Nelly

Nelly Member

That dude "Jus Fly" was the guy who coached Derozan in the dunk contest a couple of years back.

4. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

If you're talking about the ball under legs over a guy dunk, he regularly does that, search on yotube.

5. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

I could do that too. Put me in coach

6. chonox

chonox Member

After watching the video youtube I noticed a peculiar face on the 'recommended other videos' list. No wonder he gets a bad rap.

[​IMG]

7. charles_zed

charles_zed Member

44 inch vertical... ridiculous.

8. don grahamleone

thank you, wouldn't have seen it otherwise. just when you think dunking has gotten boring, these guys show us something new.

9. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Wow, these guys should be in the dunk contest!! That one where he picked the ball up off the floor but especially that last one going side ways over his head and moving the ball from his left to his right is insane :eek: That vertical is ridiculous.

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

The best dunker is young Hollywood/haneef

Then golden child.

11. VanityHalfBlack

How did James White and Gerald Green do @ this year's All Star Weekend??? It's funny how they can do all this amazing **** on youtube/ d-league/euro slam dunk contest but when it comes to the biggest stage of all at All Star Saturday Night they become flat and fizzled out as a day old soda.. They better book these guys now for next year or have them turn pro or somethin?

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Why doesn't the All Star Slam Dunk contest invite street ballers? There are some serious dunking talents out there that would make the NBA guys look dull.

13. bladeage

bladeage Member

That's a great idea, put a team of NBA players against a team of street ballers in the dunk contest. I mean that would probably make the NBA players look like **** in comparison, but the fans would love it.

14. bladeage

bladeage Member

I don't understand the poll choices, "that was men?" ... is there anyone confused about the dunkers' gender? Pretty sure they were all men.

15. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Because they aren't in the NBA, and yes the best dunkers out there aren't even in the NBA.

16. Jontro

Jontro Member

I think it's time to introduce a layup contest. Give the dunk a few years for some breather.

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

Also, with regards to the poll... what exactly do you mean by "that was... men"?