1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch's makes trade for new EGO? Proof is in the picture?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Doc Rocket, Feb 4, 2013.

1. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Doc disappoints

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

we should insist Doc explain his cryptic posts after the moment has passed

4. Outlier

Outlier Member

Dang my favorite player on this team would have been nice. Lin, Royce White, T-Jones, 2 2nds for Rondo? I would do it.

5. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Not entirely. I think Doc's posts, along with Broussard's recent info (not that Broussard is entirely reliable, but it fits with Doc's info) point out interest in Eric Gordon; but it might have been much ado about nothing, since New Orleans asked for Parsons.

6. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I ended up having a dream about this thread.

I was just traded to the Rockets as a power forward. Clutch (admin) was invited to play guard. James Harden is dribbling a ball as he sits on the bench with us explaining our roles on the team.

Jeremy Lin walks up to us, takes Harden's ball, and runs up to the hoop making an incredible monster jam with the power of someone like Blake Griffin.

After landing from his dunk, Jeremy Lin, James Harden, myself and Clutch all look up to see the gym doors fly open.

Enter Dwight Howard wearing a Rockets Jersey.

It was probably the best dream I have ever had.

7. jacoby

jacoby Member

8. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

malpractice

9. jacoby

jacoby Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Nice shoes! <a href="http://t.co/L9w76t9hLY" title="http://twitter.com/Thedocrocket/status/305777920725639168/photo/1">twitter.com/Thedocrocket/s…</a></p>&mdash; Doc Rocket (@Thedocrocket) <a href="https://twitter.com/Thedocrocket/status/305777920725639168">February 24, 2013</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm definitely looking too far into this, but didn't Dwight Howard wear these at the All Star Game?

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Doc is trolling everyone. :p That said, Doc will still have people running to his next thread.

[​IMG]

11. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

So the Rockets will be going after the best center in the league during the off season?

DID NOT see this coming.

12. pollaxt

pollaxt Contributing Member

It's best to treat Doc as a crazy uncle at this point. Amusing but ultimately kind of a waste of time. Skeptical hippo says he isn't a source and should not be regarded as such.

13. Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket Contributing Member

Regard this: a man on a plane, a man with a camera, a man with a gauze pad, a man with a GREAT title, and a man who organizes everything in a really nice room inside the practice court. They will not worry about my lips. They will not worry aout my posts. There is no difference in the cryptic and chaotic. You need explanations to feel good. Too bad. If Atlanta had not asked for the freaking world, he would be a Rocket. You need a clearer explanation than that? Inquiry into KG? Ooh, big stretch. Should be Parsons be traded? Of course not...but does he know he's being asked about? Yes. Was he concerned about it? Not really...but he heard the talk about Dwight and was even kidded by a couple of teammates about it. You want to know who the teammates were? You want to know who told me? You want to know who brought up it was for DH12? Wanna know that they have GRAND PLANS in the offseason? Wanna know that they STILL might flip Trob? Wanna know the guys who told me? ........no. Not everything is a freaking insider revelation about a super trade going down. Some things are just stories from inside tight quarters that are interesting. If some one mentions to Parsons as a joke that he better start packing for LA, it means that there are players talking about a Dwight trade and are aware of it, even though they're just teasing him about it. They made inquiries and nothing happened...until Sac. We all know that. They weren't going to trade pieces for Smith and they knew he was staying put, so...nothing. Dwight has always been the summer...but they believe now. They think they're going to get him. Is that clear enough for you? If I post something, its goingnto be encoded. Thats my only option. But not everything is encoded because not everything is a secret trade post. So, if I wanna post a picture of my white ass, it's just my ass...and it doesnt mean that mcHale brings up the fact that no brothers are on the court during a certain stretch of the game and sees only a bunch of white asses out there. So.....Amnesty that! I'm done...My mom's callin' I gotta go.

3 people like this.
  14. jacoby

jacoby Member

Here we go again!

Oh, and here's proof Doc's latest tweet was about Dwight.

[​IMG]

15. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Doc I enjoyed the encrypted posts and I think people should realize that anything that you know is fluid and nothing is engrained until it happens.

I would love to know why the team thinks they can get him but obviously that isn't going to be explained. Thanks for keeping us entertained.

16. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

Doc is legit, and it's natural for trades to fall apart in final minutes.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hahaha. Priceless.

18. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

doc you are so beautiful

19. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

Doc you are a gentleman and a scholar

20. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member