1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 2/20/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 19, 2013.

1. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

Much more awesome is his line about the jazz:

"If you were trained by the Utah Jazz, then you have flopping in your blood"

LMFAO

2. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

Perhaps not....Can't embed the tweet with this iPad but Howard Chen tweeted:
    Take it easy on TD. He's a good guy.

Oh, and yes, that was a great great great win tonight. I hope they keep momentum going into the Brooklyn game. I'll be there. :grin:

3. peter2012

peter2012 Member

No, he said he is a true rockets fan. :grin::grin:

4. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

Without the wheelchair.

5. Dentyne

Dentyne Member

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Positive thinking worked...

We just got home from work and my husband's like OMG they won

Way to go guys!

=)

6. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

I just want to rub his shiny bald head every time he compliments the Rockets :)

7. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

Of course i had to miss the best freaking game this season because i had to study...Oh the curse of being a good student.

Jk, i was already very excited about the T-rob trade. Then i check the box score to find that we were down by double digits and i just ignored it thinking we were gonna lose. All of a sudden BAM! we won and my jaw dropped. Unbelievable.

This was this year's version of the HOU@OKC game last year where Lee hit that 3ptr. Ahhhh, good times. Anyway, is there a way to rewatch this game again?

8. Penetrate&Creat

I watched the game and never saw this. Then again, I was watching the game with the OKC broadcasters.

9. Bball_4life

Bball_4life Member

10-12 is not enough shots. Besides getting his teammates involved, he needs to be this team's second scoring option, like in today's game - Harden can't do it all by himself, so Lin needs to contribute in points too. If this team wants to be a Playoff contender, then they need Harden AND Lin to do well.

I don't see anything wrong with Lin being the second scoring option like Westbrook; Lin got his shots tonight and still had 8 Ast. Would that not be better than 14 points and 8 Ast? You make it sound like the Thunders are doing bad; have you look at the Thunders' record? If Harden plays like Durant and Lin plays like Westbrook, then I see us as a Playoff contender.

I'm not saying Lin should take 20+ shots every game like Westbrook, but he should take at least 15 shots a game; it really depends on what the defense gives him.

10. holly1985

holly1985 Member

I assume that they will fly to NY tonight?

11. OpportunityCost

That guy is like a wild mustang horse out of control.

12. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

JVG just said they should show nothing but Harden highlights in the half time show for LAL/BOS.

Love the guy.

13. yakitori

yakitori Contributing Member

Yea they showed it on the Rox broadcast. It was after Jeremy's 3 made it 114-111 for Houston... Everyone was pumped. He gave Jeremy a nice slap on the butt hah.

14. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Found ya in the ESPN live chat.

#1554 Uprising, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  15. landryfans

landryfans Member

Beverly isn't good either, i am bit worried at backup pg position with this trade.

16. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

watching the Celtics vs Lakers game and JVG said they should show all of Hardens 46 points tonight

17. AlbanyFan

AlbanyFan Member

Any highlight videos? Come on guys

18. OpportunityCost

Is James H. the next Jordan? Or at least quasi-Jordan? Jordan-lite?

19. AlbanyFan

AlbanyFan Member

Beverly, to his credit, only took four shots, and didn't chuck up 12 like TD would have done in the same amount of time. TD is not a PG, a small SG.

20. AlbanyFan

AlbanyFan Member

There's a new King James!