1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 2/20/2013

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 19, 2013.

1. brick

brick Member

So true, it must have made his rotation easier.

2. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

Here you go.

3. AlbanyFan

AlbanyFan Member

I think Lin will breath easier now that McHale's favorite guy Toney Douglas is gone.

4. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Clutch needs to hustle, I got highlights to watch.:grin:

5. OremLK

OremLK Member

It was a bunch of different guys because the Thunder kept rotating to cover the pick and roll, and they double teamed him some.

6. Akim523

Akim523 Member

I second that.

7. nickg

nickg Member

It would be easier to say that if sefalosha hadn't put up 28. Offensively, there are very few players that can do what he did ( Kobe, Durant James, Melo ). That's some legit ****ing company

8. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

Most users ever online was 4,648, Today at 10:50 PM. :eek:

9. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

I actually thought ROX would fall apart in the 4th cuz of so many mins WOW HARDEN/LIN BACK AND FORTH

10. AlbanyFan

AlbanyFan Member

Honestly, I think the best part of today is Toney Douglas is no longer a Rocket. He hit some big shots, yes, but he ultimately was just a chucker and a guy was given more playing time than he deserved. Back to the bench in Sac for him. Or waived.

11. lin7rox

lin7rox Member

we need 2 kick Denver's butt too

12. SPBR

SPBR Member

... and Reggie Jackson (PG). Tough night defensively for them.

13. aziankingz

aziankingz Member

Let's hope they keep that killer instinct against the Nets because i know Deron is out for revenge from last time they met.

14. SPBR

SPBR Member

The board was a little slow earlier. Someone posted to that effect around page 20ish.

Best win of season so far. Great comeback. Got everyone super excited and posting again.

15. agpal77

agpal77 Rookie

Wow, i really thought our 3's would kill us tonight. Good thing those 3's came back in the 4th quarter. I guess we live or die with the 3...

16. javajam

javajam Contributing Member

You are so right.

17. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

got to watch this man...get buckets...

[​IMG]

18. ketchupNmustard

Kind of on a tangent, but I hope an ass load of great deals come through in the "Buy/Sell/Deals" section because of this surplus!

19. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

WOW. They won?!

Nice win + Great Trade.

What a night.

Now....if the fans could only watch their hometown team.

20. Cautiously_Op

Cautiously_Op Member

How can he not be a good fit? The whole team is bascially Harden, Lin, Asik, and Parsons, and these 4 so far have played very well together. If anything he's the perfect compliment to Harden and Parsons, and a great facilitator for Asik and the rest of the team. With all the adjustments he's had to make, AWAY from his natural playing style, he's grown and improved alot in the first half of the season, and tonight came up huge playing against one of the best PGs in the league (Westbrook) to help Harden win this game against his old team.

There's been arguments that Lin should be traded for a "better" PG, maybe even steal CP3 away from the Clippers (no chance really). But I think that would be a huge mistake. Lin is actually a good compliment for Harden, because he allows Harden to be the focal point of the team, and still plays really well with him. Put another PG in his spot that has a big ego, and you ruin the chemistry this backcourt has built.

What this team really needs is a solid 4 (hopefully this trade works out), and some good backups on the bench.